Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: None

I hope there are some good deals. I've been waiting for a hefty discount on the Arkham City Batman. So fingers crossed!

I wouldn't wait because I doubt if that's going to happen.
They just sent out in an email that only 10 remain.

They seem to be putting updates fairly often about "almost gone" pieces. I know the last few they posted are no longer available.
So unless they are squirrling them away.
But I do know where you're coming from. I've seen that game played before.

I think it was 2014 that they offered a lot of larger discounts. I'm totally guessing here but I thin that year they had a number of figures that were building up in the warehouse and not moving at all, like The Mandarin, etc. I remember last year there wasn't much to get excited about in the way of discounts.

But if you were able to score all of the codes, I think you wound up with $75 in RP. Which can be used on anything.

Oh man, have I missed the email list again? Lol

Thanks for posting the code, baco to subbing this thread.

They've always done a contest towards the end of Spook where if you are chosen to enter said contest, and win, you get any one in stock item of your choosing; whether its a HT or a statue or a legendary scale, whatever.

Hopefully more spook codes come along soon. Would like to add them up for a decent amount and buy a new item for myself.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC: HUSHHYDE for $10

Have their been anymore other than hushhyde? Didn't want to add to email list request clutter. Thank you in advance!

Yes I'm new here so hello lol. Started with preordering Deadpool back in April. Told myself he'd be my only figure. Now I have ant man, Vader, Kylo, and BvS Supes and bats :( I thought comics were addicting lol

Took the 25 off to pick up alien warrior. Beautiful but the jaw material scares me like ED-209

It says something about a Mark 30 coupon, happening on October 24...

Well I'll be highly pissed if that's the case given it will have only been out 2 weeks and had to put an NRD on it.
Guess we'll find out in a few days.

Back