Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

Got Falcon from PC today. Just a normal Hot Toys mailer box wrapped in thick bubble wrap, but everything was in perfect shape. Still can't believe I was able to get him so cheap.

Just got my shipping notification for Falcon. Over a week later lol.

You guys that just received him, what day did they ship yours?

Speeder bike and the Gordon/Blake/Batsignal arrived. The "glitch" order has landed. 2/2 so far, not that I am ever worried as they are rock solid.

Han/Chewie and Obi tomorrow. :yess:

Just received an email with my shipping notice and tracking number. Ordered on Nov 1st. Unfortunately I was too late to benefit from the "double discount " but still at 20% off an already cheaper figure was well worth it. Even after shipping I saved $70+ on a sold out figure. I will definitely be keeping an eye on PC sales as the holidays get closer.

I never received an email about when it shipped but it's already stateside and should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. That super fast shipping.

I am pleased. I'll have another.

Just got my shipping notification for Falcon. Over a week later lol.

You guys that just received him, what day did they ship yours?

Mine was shipped last Wednesday and I got him today. Less than a week isn't bad. It flew to New York and then through the US post office from there.

Got my PC order today and packed extremely well. Better than Sideshow for sure. Awesome figure and awesome price!

Very much looking forward to holiday sales. Mark 43 will be mine!

the hell. mine is still processing.

I received the HT Mark 43 from Popculcha I ordered during the "glitch". Thanks to this thread I saved over a hundred US dollars on it. Thanks guys!

Picked up my 4 figures yesterday. Such a great deal on them and the Mark 43 really is a beautiful figure and even better at the cheaper cost. Hard to believe I ended up paying less for Iron Man than I did for the AoU Cap, which i got for retail.

Just be aware for anyone waiting for the Christmas sales, Popcultcha is known to increase prices for preorder prices for just in new stock and restocks (maybe due to increases in import costs).

Just today I've noticed small increases of $10 to $30 dollars on some figures that have just hit their site. Not sure if theres been an increase on the Bat as well.

But i've previously seen increases of 10% if not more on some statues which could render any sales useless.

I am fully expecting the bat to go into 40-50% off mode. That is a terrible piece of plastic crap. HT should have just scrapped that release.

I have 6,000 points from my recent haul, if I get anything soon it will be 10% off the preorder Star Wars. I can almost build in another 10% savings from shipping buying 4 figures at a time packaging the right figures. No need to wait for a Christmas sale. :yess:

I am fully expecting the bat to go into 40-50% off mode. That is a terrible piece of plastic crap. HT should have just scrapped that release.

I have 6,000 points from my recent haul, if I get anything soon it will be 10% off the preorder Star Wars. I can almost build in another 10% savings from shipping buying 4 figures at a time packaging the right figures. No need to wait for a Christmas sale. :yess:

Exactly. I got like 3300 pennies from my order. Ill probably use it on the storm trooper 2-pack if it's still up.

USPS says my order would be here on Friday, Does anyone know if you can choose to leave the item with out a signature? I work all day so I wont be able to get it, and I don't really want to wait until Monday.

Any info would help thanks.

USPS says my order would be here on Friday, Does anyone know if you can choose to leave the item with out a signature? I work all day so I wont be able to get it, and I don't really want to wait until Monday.

Any info would help thanks.

If it requires a signature, they'll leave a "sorry we missed you" tag that you can then take to the post office the next day (or whenever) and pick up your package with. They will attempt to re-deliver after three days I believe. :D

Thanks I will just pick up later then expected.

Thanks I will just pick up later then expected.

I'm going to run into the same issues if a sig is required, I have Han & Chewie coming this Thursday, 2 Celtic Preds coming Friday, 2 single Stormtroopers coming next Tuesday, and BD Robo and Murphy set coming sometime next week as well.

Back