Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Quick question. So when I go to the PC site, what prices am I seeing? Are they listed as AU prices. If so then am I to assume that they would be even cheaper than listed if I'm in the US buying them? Approx $.36/ dollar cheaper?

You can select U.S. dollars at the top of the page.

Thanks. :hi5: I want to grab Falcon to eventually, think I will hold out for now though....

In a way I am glad I didn't place a glitch order.... I would have gone crazy buying Chitauri warriors for a Avengers display :lol They would have been like $100 or so each, insane deal.

What did you order?

Man I'm glad star wars wasn't in stock or I'd be in trouble. I got AOU Widow, gamora, and diecast Mark iii.

Falcon is still a good price. I may pull the trigger during holiday sales. I see they have HT Vader on sale too.

Man I'm glad star wars wasn't in stock or I'd be in trouble. I got AOU Widow, gamora, and diecast Mark iii.

Falcon is still a good price. I may pull the trigger during holiday sales. I see they have HT Vader on sale too.
Same here! Star Wars would have destroyed my budget!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

They have HT Vader for $277.52 shipped.

PC said they would probably have a holiday sale, so hopefully this time I'll be ready and can get a few figures.

Still waiting on my Falcon order to process... Long wait compared to everyone else here.

PC said they would probably have a holiday sale, so hopefully this time I'll be ready and can get a few figures.

Still waiting on my Falcon order to process... Long wait compared to everyone else here.

They usually have a 12 days of Christmas sale with each day having different group/brand on sale. For example statues or Star Wars etc.

But if I remember correctly its between 10 to 20% discounts.

Good to know! Hope we get some good deals on Star Wars figs.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Do they usually do promo codes like ssc? I saw an input box for promo codes and gift card codes. I may pick up the Pacific rim gypsy danger pf during their holiday sales. Can't wait!

Folks, the "SP00KY15" code is officially dead. :monkey2

But I was able to get my HT Leia order in! :blissy

Do they usually do promo codes like ssc? I saw an input box for promo codes and gift card codes. I may pick up the Pacific rim gypsy danger pf during their holiday sales. Can't wait!

I believe they do have some sort of codes. I've only received $7 vouchers so never could be bothered to use them. But nothing recently. And I believe they hand out particular vouchers in conventions here in Australia.

But as far as I know they're never issued via the website etc.

Great pickups! Very awesome they honored the orders and as others mentioned will bring back customers. I was skeptical because anymore it seems all companies are out for making money at any cost, glad PC is one of the good ones.

I already have the HT SW OT stuff.... I think my weakness would have been the AoU stuff. Widow, Mark 43, probably even Gamora, Rocket and Groot..... :lol I could go on :lol:lol:lol

Thanks for the heads up, will be checking PC regularly.

Does anyone know when the next code will become available?

Great pickups! Very awesome they honored the orders and as others mentioned will bring back customers. I was skeptical because anymore it seems all companies are out for making money at any cost, glad PC is one of the good ones.

I already have the HT SW OT stuff.... I think my weakness would have been the AoU stuff. Widow, Mark 43, probably even Gamora, Rocket and Groot..... :lol I could go on :lol:lol:lol

If you've created an account with Popcultcha you should get the sale emails.

Though I have to admit I found out about the recent sale, hours before I received that particular email.

But I think the Christmas sales emails come out the day before.

How is the shipping to the US from there?

Back