Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

There was a $10 code in the email and a $5 code on Facebook.

You people really though those popcultcha discounts we're possible?

You people really though those popcultcha discounts we're possible?

I've bought many things online that were 50% off. 40 isn't that hard to imagine.

What with the downturn in Australia's currency, Popcultcha's already hurting. Stop picking at the corpse, you vultures. :slap :ohbfrank:

I've bought many things online that were 50% off. 40 isn't that hard to imagine.

Truly unfortunate,

But it smelled fishy when basically everything was on discount + the site saying there was a 20% discount

Gopro didn't even honor their 40% mistake last year. Hard to believe a retailer with slim margins is going to take a hit.

Just wait, sooner or later SSC will discount the older stock. They are still sitting on armories after all this time, and the Bat-signal sets will sit around too.

Truly unfortunate,

But it smelled fishy when basically everything was on discount + the site saying there was a 20% discount

Ok, I get it. EVERY time from now on, whenever I see a sale online, or clearance at a store, I will be sure to send emails, or ask the store manager, to verify that the posted prices are accurate, because that should be the customer's burden, not the stores.

Thank you for putting me in my place.

Truly unfortunate,

I saw plenty of items at full price. I thought about the Bale Batman bust, but it was full price prior to the 20% sale in cart. I am not so sure this was a glitch, otherwise everything should have been double.

Why are you bringing this up again?

Nevermind,
I did'nt read through all those pages about what happened,
What will be the outcome of this?

Guess it's not over yet...

40% off their entire inventory isn't hard to imagine? On a site that's running a promotion (written in ENGLISH) that says they're having a sale for 20% off regular price on in-stock items? Yeah, sounds totally plausible.

40% on the entire inventory isn't hard to imagine? On a site that's running a promotion (written in ENGLISH) that says they're having a sale for 20% off regular price on in-stock items? Yeah, sounds totally plausible.

20% off posted prices with discounts TAKEN AT CHECKOUT. The 20% discount showed up upon checkout based on the prices listed. Stop trying to make people seem evil or underhanded based off of confusion on their posed prices and wording.

Back