Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Tech support

anigif_enhanced-23159-1416355650-9.gif

pro_design1 - $626
Stshammgod - $350
Galaxysupreme - $776 US
berratt - $277
Aumakua - $2000
korrick uscm - $150
mongoose - $525
Shawpaw $509
Positron $305
Bonestockbrz $928
darkknight - $278.49
Devlinboy $288
xequae - $162

But still... from where I stand... 20% is still a sweet deal, isn't it? I mean, SSC won't put those discounts on Hawkeye, Black Widow or Blake/Gordon set for what I' ve seen...

I spent $162.

Even with out the extra percent off Falcon is still under $200, which is still a good deal.

I know it is there mistake.... but something like this could really hurt a company and cost people jobs... They lost money on everything.... there is no way they buy these for $80 each... no way.

I don't know if they will cancel, if they aren't "losing" money and are truly emptying out the warehouse they might honor it.

anyone who thought they got a deal and it gets canceled will probably never shop their site again. Truth is even at the normal discount the prices aren't too bad even with shipping, but you have to order 3-4 items for shipping to come down to around $15/figure which is actually less than SIDESHOW has been charging me :rotfl

For instance the Cap two pack is still $265 with shipping and 3% paypal foreign fee, its $340 on sideshow website!

But still... from where I stand... 20% is still a sweet deal, isn't it? I mean, SSC won't put those discounts on Hawkeye, Black Widow or Blake/Gordon set for what I' ve seen...

Depending on what you buy... it could be a lot cheaper than SSC.

The site still isn't fixed though. I'm seeing figures discounted at $20 before they even go in the cart.

I don't know if they will cancel, if they aren't "losing" money and are truly emptying out the warehouse they might honor it.

anyone who thought they got a deal and it gets canceled will probably never shop their site again. Truth is even at the normal discount the prices aren't too bad even with shipping, but you have to order 3-4 items for shipping to come down to around $15/figure which is actually less than SIDESHOW has been charging me :rotfl

For instance the Cap two pack is still $265 with shipping and 3% paypal foreign fee, its $340 on sideshow website!

No one probably ordered from PC before the mention of this sale anyways.

Franpincho

$0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a HT Stormtrooper from the site last week. Without the 20% it was $201 shipped. So with 20% on there, there are definitely still some great deals.

You can add my 279 to the list. I hope they honor it.

Yeah, but it's no longer adding an additional 20% I think.
Except other figures are at their original price when adding to the cart lol. Would it be able to take off one ane not the other?

Back