Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

very expensive? I am paying $15/figure to ship to US using ECI... ordered 8 1/6 scale figures with that and 3% paypal foreign transaction fee its still a great deal
K, then it's expensive for things that are larger than 1/6 toys.

Not paying $70 shipping for a bio-mask. Not paying $102 shipping for the HCG APC.

We all have way too much money!

HAHAHAAHAH Yeah people are just dumping cash right now.. Unless they carry a balance.. Hope not

Wish you could use the discount on pre-orders. I'd buy some of the HT Star Wars figs.

Freaked out a bit when I looked at PayPal and say the AUD price of $221, then I realized it wasn't in USD lol.

So I got Hot Toys AOU black widow, Gamora, and diecast Mark III for a total of $508.51 after shiping........ DAYUM. Popcultcha it is. That was my spooktacular deal. Holy ****.

I don't wish a lack of sales to Sideshow, I just find this whole thing funny, we're sitting around waiting for $5 bucks from sideshow, and then all of a sudden someone talks about this other site and it just blows up. Its pretty awesome. Glad to see people getting a bunch of figures.

Picked up Falcon for 157! You cannot beat that pricing. Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel bad for SSC right now. Susan is trying to run a contest for Souls and all the Souls are spending money with another company.

Fighting the urge to buy the Blake and Gordon bat signal pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. People are spending all their money on another site during Spook? Says it all really :(

Looks like paypal is charging a 3.2% conversion fee which sucks because my Chase card doesn't charge me foreign transaction fees, but the only way to pay is through paypal...

You won't know what your credit card charges for ForEx until you use it, "fees" are not the same thing as Exchange and what they mean is that on top of THEIR exchange (not the interbank rate) they don't charge additional transaction fees (like $5 per use, etc.) You will never get the interbank rate that you might find in a rate check online through for example xe.com

Also, if that card is not set up on a PayPal account, you should be able to use it and pay in the store's currency, letting your CC handle the exchange (via PayPal but without an account login). YMMV.

So uuuh any news about those eh was it RP!?

It's not, they advertised it on FB this morning, I've been contemplating what to buy all day with various things in my cart. :D

Do they advertise 40% off or 20% off ?
Because someone said the 20% off is being discounted twice .

I'm broke so it don't matter to me,but I hope you are right! :yess:

Wow. People are spending all their money on another site during Spook? Says it all really :(

I know .... Susan is trying to get everyones soul and they are somewhere else....

This is nutz

BTW, who supplies Popcultcha with HT and Sideshow items? Sideshow or Hot Toys?

Lol,
Someone get on Sideshow's facebook page and comment that Popcultcha is having a huge sale right now!

I'm super pissed because I just ordered DOFP Wolvie this morning for $248 shipped from Under Ground Figures. Looks like I could have saved $80 if I would have waited.

I'm ****ing sick to my stomach right now.

Back