Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Just got the Spooktacular newsletter. This is the earliest I've received (by several hours) it all week.
I've had none all week [emoji20]

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

These newsletter mailings must be batched by the servers instead of sent all at once. I sometimes get them early but the last one just came in for me.

I could have sworn we got a $20 one before. Was that maybe the year before?

Newsletters are sent out in batches, staggered. Codes in newsletters are valid for the duration of the day because of this.

This year there has been one all 5 days between 9-10am with the newsletters, one mid day on FB and two at 10-11pm on Twitter and FB. No overnight shenanigans this year.

Speak for yourself. For 80% of the country two of this year's codes came after midnight. For the 47% of us on eastern time, they were after 1 AM.

Distribution of US Population by Time Zone — The Fuller Dynamic

I could have sworn we got a $20 one before. Was that maybe the year before?

Spook 2013 had a pretty crazy (by comparison) code giveaway rate/schedule, but I don't remember the value of the highest single code. Christmas 2013 was also pretty fast and loose.

D5503 is not a code!

HAHA-NO-GIF.gif

No. No it is not.

25% off framed batman print GOTHAM25

For the 47% of us on eastern time, they were after 1 AM.

They were actually after 2am, having been sent after 11pm PT, but Cofphoto was talking about the instances where codes were coming in at 4-6am ET in past events.

Spook 2013 had a pretty crazy (by comparison) code giveaway rate/schedule, but I don't remember the value of the highest single code. Christmas 2013 was also pretty fast and loose.

2013 was a great year. I think maybe there was indeed a $20 code that year

Yeah, that must have been the year before, cause I vaguely remember getting $20 before.

Does anyone have a tally for Spook 2013? I missed most of them, but I have a distinct impression it may have been over $120 in total.

I think there was more money given out in 2013 because that was before we organized. ;)

I don't remember what the total ended up being, but it was pretty crazy in 2013. I think there were several that were $20 and it was definitely over $100 total. May have even been around $200.

Can I submit the same reaping offering in Twitter and Facebook or does it have to be different?

I think there was more money given out in 2013 because that was before we organized. ;)

Sniff sniff... I can remember when the email list was just a tiny little thing, barely long enough to fill the address line in an email client.

Back