Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

But yeah thats just it, you have to "Be Not logged in" for the points to take affect. If you stay logged in, and then add the points, seem like you lose them. What I'm wondering is if they will appear sometime afterwards... or they just completely lost

I've had no problems with mine and I am always logged in

Got an email about 25% the Superman framed print, first 20 orders only...I'm not using it but code is SUPER25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully there is a 50% discount for all of them by the end of the week. Most of the time they do different codes for each of the three sets.

I was able to add reward code points but the various $ off coupon codes did not save to my account. Does anyone have easy access to them? I'm talking about the ones apart from the normal $20 monthly code.

The points have added just fine on my balance. I go to the code bar, enter it, and then it tells me to sign in to save them. After I sign in I click "go to rewards" to make sure.

I've been signed in every time I've gotten points and they're in my wallet. So I'm not sure whats happening with others rp.

But yeah thats just it, you have to "Be Not logged in" for the points to take affect.

You shouldn't have to be, it's just that the system isn't 100%. I had confirmation pop-ups saying the codes saved fine when I was already logged in, but the balance didn't change. Adding the codes again said they were already used. Reset cookie data, restarted, works fine when logging in AFTER validating the code. I had to reset cookie data again today to make the most recent code work too as at first it said I'd already used/saved it. Doh!

The feature for these codes on the site works with Javascript that runs in the browser which then does a query back to the site - it's possible all the failures are at the browser level and that's very difficult to debug because of so many different browser versions and different installations - plugins/extensions can definitely affect the performance of the javascript, so you should also make sure to disable any ad-blockers for Sideshow's site or anything else that manipulates the page code (script/tracker blockers, etc.)

Anyone scan the Elvira interview on facebook for a code?

You shouldn't have to be, it's just that the system isn't 100%. I had confirmation pop-ups saying the codes saved fine when I was already logged in, but the balance didn't change. Adding the codes again said they were already used. Reset cookie data, restarted, works fine when logging in AFTER validating the code. I had to reset cookie data again today to make the most recent code work too as at first it said I'd already used/saved it. Doh!

The feature for these codes on the site works with Javascript that runs in the browser which then does a query back to the site - it's possible all the failures are at the browser level and that's very difficult to debug because of so many different browser versions and different installations - plugins/extensions can definitely affect the performance of the javascript, so you should also make sure to disable any ad-blockers for Sideshow's site or anything else that manipulates the page code (script/tracker blockers, etc.)

Hmmm.. thanks for the advice. If you suspect that issue are on the Browser side, then that mean the Server is not getting that the code has been inputted. So I guess if you dont see your balance update, there is little hope that the server will at some point "catch up" and then show you your points later.

Oh, there's NO hope that the server/account side will catch up later. If the RP are saved it will be reflected in the point total immediately. If it's not, it means that it didn't work, so try the steps I mentioned.

687474703a2f2f63646e2e6d656d652e616d2f696e7374616e6365732f353030782f36313137313332382e6a7067

Back