Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Glad i made it in before it became secret. Too bad i told my wife too late because she is locked out.

New preorder in 15 or is that every 2nd day or something?

Susan changed the FB group to "Secret" status yesterday. I'm guessing that was her way of keeping it from getting any bigger. It was steadily going up and now it's been at 387 members for awhile. So essentially I think it's closed.

What is the point of promoting, if you just going to shut things down when things get too popular.

Glad i made it in before it became secret. Too bad i told my wife too late because she is locked out.

Try adding her. There's a button to add people...
21790125eca86f12c900e6d13de7d718.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susan changed the FB group to "Secret" status yesterday. I'm guessing that was her way of keeping it from getting any bigger. It was steadily going up and now it's been at 387 members for awhile. So essentially I think it's closed.

Was this a different group than the one she made last year?

Good Morning Guys and Gals. Another wonderful day of trying to hide my screens from the boss.

Was this a different group than the one she made last year?

Yeah. It's closed now- I missed getting in last year but was able to this year.

A lot of people are not following her rules and she is laying the law down.

She posted it on twitter with a link a few days ago. It was open invite. You snooze you lose type of thing.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Yeah. It's closed now- I missed getting in last year but was able to this year.

A lot of people are not following her rules and she is laying the law down.
Yeah i have to read better myself. I didn't put n00b and edited to fix that, but if she removes my entry that is fair enough. I'll have to read better on the next one. Sometimes i put the cart before the horse and answer too fast haha.

Bababaoring.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Wolverine and Maul still need to go up and they do a droid instead... Awesome.

There is a lot of "you snooze you lose" with Spooktacular. Tis the nature of the beast I suppose.

I think with the FB group the benefit of it is having much better odds of winning something because you're up against 400 people as opposed to the 204,000 followers they have on their FB page. That's the fun of it. And like the Periscope she did yesterday even a group that "small" moves pretty fast. It gets too big and it's less fun / hard to keep track of. She closed it Monday afternoon after Spook had started.

There was a group similar last year but I think there was only 100-150 people in it. I liked that better. ;)

A year out. Don't think I am interested but why a whole year just for what is basically a repaint?

The FB group isn't all that exciting. She is kinda running it with an iron fist. I don't think its "fun."

The FB group isn't all that exciting. She is kinda running it with an iron fist. I don't think its "fun."
My thoughts exactly. All I see from her are snide remarks. The Chicky gal on Twitter seems to enjoy it more.

Wolverine and Maul still need to go up and they do a droid instead... Awesome.

If you saw the COD Queen (or whatever she's called) contest yesterday they teased the next 3 days. R2-Maul-(looked like a batman). So tomorrow will be Maul.

Back