Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

So this is my first Spooktacular. I just want to make sure I have a basic understanding. Codes must be entered in the Spooktacular page. Codes come at random times. Is there ever more than one per day? Codes can come in the middle of the night that are timed? Also, certain figures will be discounted for a brief time throughout the event, correct? Thanks for all the help and confirmation!

Hmm, cleared cookies/cache, tried various ways of accessing the spook page but it just won't accept the code. Hopefully better luck with the next one.

They mean repost the image and tags. On my phone I press the power button and home button at the same time to take a screenshot. Then I crop the picture down to just the original image to post it. You can also download apps that will repost images on Android. It is easier on iPhone, but I don't know how to do it. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4.
Thank you. I figured it would have been an easier task.

I don't use IG much but I Googled how to repost. Looks like you need to install another app? Seriously?

How to Repost on Instagram | POPSUGAR Tech

Screenshot of the Gwen pic she posted, then you can repost that pic on your own account. Make sure your account is publicly visible so Susan can see it. No need for an extra app. The apps just make it easier to post but not needed :hi5:

25+ pages added to this thread and the only code out is an email code...dear god. :lol

So this is my first Spooktacular. I just want to make sure I have a basic understanding. Codes must be entered in the Spooktacular page. Codes come at random times. Is there ever more than one per day? Codes can come in the middle of the night that are timed? Also, certain figures will be discounted for a brief time throughout the event, correct? Thanks for all the help and confirmation!

Codes can come at anytime and there can be more than one a day. Discounts run throughout the event (be sure to check each item for specifics)

For Instagram what is reposting? I've never used it. Is it when i comment?

What i did for the Instagram one was save the photo to my phone, then posted the image to my account and tagged @sideshowcollectibles in my post with the #Spooktacular #SpiderMan #GwenStacy #Marvel hashtags.

You can do what Madrex did or you can download one of the free apps that exist that will allow you to repost (regram) things on Instagram. There's one called Repost for instance.

-SideshowAlex

I got the code email, did you guys reconfirm your interest in the mailing list? Maybe thats why

The code doesn't even work for me

Spooks a waste of my life lol

You can do what Madrex did or you can download one of the free apps that exist that will allow you to repost (regram) things on Instagram. There's one called Repost for instance.

-SideshowAlex
Thank you. I ended up screenshoting and adding the tags. I'm new to this haha.

Back