Crimson Cobra Commander Non-Attendee Edition Today 10AM PT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2631.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

I didn't take pictures but I'm the one who tried it and the way the cape is like tight around the neck looks bad wedged between the figures blue head and the blue shoulders on the costume.

If there was a little slack it might have looked alright but the little chain is so small that it's pretty much exactly the size of the neck peg and the heads need to be popped off to change/remove the cape.

If you look at pictures of the CCC you can sorta see what I'm talking about, it's just really noticeable when you switch and it doesn't look good.

I didn't take pictures but I'm the one who tried it and the way the cape is like tight around the neck looks bad wedged between the figures blue head and the blue shoulders on the costume.

If there was a little slack it might have looked alright but the little chain is so small that it's pretty much exactly the size of the neck peg and the heads need to be popped off to change/remove the cape.

If you look at pictures of the CCC you can sorta see what I'm talking about, it's just really noticeable when you switch and it doesn't look good.

I think the real flaw with the CCC cape is how tight the neck is, as you were saying, and that it has a sort of "collar" to it rather than it laying flat.

I'll have a great looking alternative to this on my web store tomorrow afternoon, available to you all! (Just hoping the weather is better, it was too dark here today to take decent pictures)

I don't think the collar is a problem when the color matches. The red cape looks good on the red figure and if Sideshow made a blue cape I'm sure it would look good no the blue figure. It just poses a problem when they're mixed.

Edit: I switched them again and took a quick picture. The CCC with the jacket looks much better than the regular figure with the cape:

cobracommanders.jpg

Back