Crimson Cobra Commander Non-Attendee Edition Today 10AM PT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know even mentioning the CCC figure here is controversial but for what it's worth I think the CCC will look better in the throne than the regular version.

I'm in the line as a completist so I'll have the choice but I'm definitely leaning that way.

It certainly lends itself more to a throne room-type setting as opposed to the blue version with the coat (which is less-flashy and more practical) but the only possible nitpick is that the case could certainly be made that the blue highlights on the throne match the blue suit better.

IMG_0840.JPG

Freakin' BAD ASS!!!

The throne, not Caca Commander.

I got "caca" :)commander. Now, I know little to nothing about Joes even though I still have some of those original 12" figures in my garage somewhere. This is the only figure from this line that I have. I bought it because I think it looks really good in red. I really like it and that's all that matters 'cause it's my money.:mwaha My one question is that he seems a tad short. Are all joes this short. Luke is slightly taller. This is a pic straight out of the box, so don't rag on the wrinkles.
2j3s479.jpg

:rotfl You guys are freakin' funny.:rotfl I'm crying.
King, I can't with good conscious sell you a piece of caca.:monkey5

Skiman, I love the f'n figure it ain't leaving me. Wait for HT's version. There's little love for it on this board, but I can't wait for that thing.

Hey guys, After my CCC gets here, I will make a pattern from it that you can download to sew a cape of whatever color you want.
JB

Ok so after a few minutes of futzing I gotta say this figure is amazing! The cape is huge. I mean really huge reminds me of the HT BB figure huge. The mags fit easy into there slots and the detail of the whole figure is great.

Well done SS.

Pics tonight!

Apparently after being teased incessantly by the "real" GI Joe figures CCC finally stepped down from the throne and took his rightful place alongside the ROC merchandise.

IMG_1582.JPG

I kid, I kid. ;)

Mine just arrived. Pretty nice! Still don't like the Prometheus body at all, but the suit and details are pretty nice. The Prometheus is soooo wimpy. The cape is wired, that's neat. In looking at it, I actually think I could sew decent blue CC capes based on this one if anyone wants me to. Depends on what people would be willing to pay for it, because it would be time consuming. PM me about it if interested, let me know what it's worth to you, and I will start pricing fabrics. I can't wire them, but I think I can match the quality otherwise.

Edit- Funny thing? I like the box better than the figure. I'm just not 100% satisfied with Sideshow's work, and really think I can do better. Gonna make my own custom. Had to do it with Snake Eyes, I'm sure I will do it for Storm Shadow, and now I will do it for CC. I'm surprised at the nice quality of the guns, but the dropdowns are kinda sloppy. I'm going to make a for sale thread in the sale section in about 2 hours for some of his parts if anyone is interested. Someone can get a start on their Crimson Guard!

Last edited:
Back