Create a Full scale outfit of the Joker costume?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG that is nice!! Where did you get it from? Linky? Cause the materials all look dread on!!!
Snakeeater I be totally interest in your setup if it is the same as rockbottom's. But then why are you upgrading?
I think I finally have a valid reasono to loose some weight just to make this outfit look good
on me:D

It is a very nice set, but me being an uber geek, I am upgrading to Magnoli gear for next year. Mine looks the part, but Magnoli is practically exact replica gear.

If you are interested in further details of my set for sale, please PM me. Ta. :D

How about some pictures here :). I might not be the one biting but if someone else is interested and sees your pic they might jump on you ;). I am debating to do this right now full, half torso if at all cause I almost ran out of space for 1:6 and this is a lot more space consuming :(
oh and I thunk this may become my the last nail in the coffin of my marriage if not done right :p. I gotto scope things out with the woman

No probs man. I will likely stick it on eBay. Here it is:

jokercostume.jpg

ssfhallowpic.png

100_4370.jpg

As I said, does the job, but pales in comparison to rockbottom and ricearoni's ones.

Back