1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?m in the market for one of these, if you have one and would consider selling, please send me a PM.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of only 3 figures that I am missing from the Hot Toys "Nolan" Batman line.

1. Bank Robber 2.0
2. SWAT Gordon
3. Two-Face

I have the new Two-Face pre-ordered, I feel that I don't need the SWAT version of Gordon and just haven't come across a good deal on 2.0 Bank Robber.

Be careful of a seller on eBay by the name of batjetta. He?s tryna sell this figure which has a broken hip joint to an unsuspecting buyer by hiding it and lying if you ask if any flaws.

View attachment 452615

View attachment 452616

Luckily EBay took care of me and I was able to get my money back. Was able to buy this figure from another eBay seller MISB. Unfortunately it had the yellowing on the shirt right out of the box but it doesn?t bother me. This is such an awesome figure.

View attachment 452617

View attachment 452618

View attachment 452619

So my Joker's leg broke in the same way. Any suggestions for a low-cost but good body? I don't think I need anything special.

Back