CRAFTONE:1/6 Fighter - Premium Ver & Standard Ver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go!
23r1rib.jpg

I pre-ordered from OneSixthKit. Fantastic shop - great CS and everything I've ordered from them gets to me here within a week. Not sure how they got this so quick.

Had some time to mess around with this figure tonight and while I'm happy with him, there are a few drawbacks. The clothes are ok - taylored pretty well, but the snaps are the little plastic ones that are hard to deal with (can't close his pants, not sure Tyler would care), and I thought I was going to wreck both shirts trying to get them on and off the body, which is sturdy as hell, but not so pose-able. Motocross shirt is rad. The accessories are all made from very soft, wonky plastic and there are some skin-tone differences with the hands and such. I'm not one for on-screen perfect accuracy so much as having a good feel for the character on the shelf so I'm happy with my new and affordable Durden (though I think some customizing will be in order). Anyhoo, here's a post-fight look I ended up trying out for starters (bloody hands taped by me, on the fly)...

Did you actually get the motocross shirt on that body? The whole time I was trying (and failing) my thought was, "no way this fits." I might have to try another muscular body for the motocross shirt and red jacket and save the second body I got with the deluxe set for easier clothing.

CRAFTONE:1/6 Fighter - Premium Ver & Standard Ver

Where did you get the soap from? And what hands are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back