CRAFTONE:1/6 Fighter - Premium Ver & Standard Ver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these figures comin out!! Damn, I'm goin broke! Slow down with these things, let my pocket catch up!! Lol

well to be fair for 172$ we get 2 HS and 2 clothing yet license product such Michael Jackson (Thriller) was $189.99 with similar accesories..
anyhow with inflation bla2 reason i still getting this...that bootleg bradpitt's fury HS already cost 30-40$.

But Thriller was released what 5 years ago? and did not include a 2nd body. How many releases provide two full figures for only $185 these days? store-rooms has the premium version listed at that price.

Is this fig really shopping at the end of March? seems really quick

Yeah, I've ordered from them a few times and haven't been disappointed yet when it comes to price and shipping. This set is a bargain compared to the customs available and will look good from normal viewing distance.

:lol Yeah, I don't typically look at my figures from 2" away so I can see all the flaws in the sculpts. I think they look great for the price.

Really tempted by this one. The bald figure is super nice, and I can use that blue shirt on my Iminime figure.

I was thinking the same thing, do you know if Tyler wore that motocross shirt with the pants that iminime used on their figure (the blue pants with the racing stripe)?

Good price. And I like how their listing says both Availability : preorder and Stock Status : in stock :lol

I always laugh when I see that on their preorders, it confused me before and I'd get my hopes up that they somehow got an item in early :lol

Tyler doesn't wear the motocross shirt with the blue sport pants.

I tried that look with the Kato shirt & Iminime pants and it did look good.

Yeah, but he does do the red jacket, motocross shirt, pants that this new figure comes with, and the shades that fullmetal did.

n4lgSZn.jpg

Back