Cowboys & Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its hard to watch Harrison anymore, he's become such a lazy actor.
:monkey2

Yeah, it is a bit painful. I've seen him doing the talk shows recently, and he seems to be exactly the same in real life which makes me think he's just showing up for the paychecks at this point. I swear he may have actually been a bit stoned on Conan, that or he had a mild stroke before hand.

I had a chance to spend half and hour with Mr. Ford recently (one-on-one time with him in a non-media/non-public setting). I don't think he's become lazy at all. Quite honestly, guys, he's just getting a bit older, and he's not as sharp as he once was. He shouldn't be raked over the coals for that.... gonnna happen to us all (if we're lucky!)

And let me say this... he was AWESOME to hang out with. Told me some funny stories, was open and honest about things and didn't "big time" me. Just a down-to-earth man's man. He remains one of my heroes!

And yes, I called him Mr. Ford to his face. Until the day comes where he tells me to call him Harrison... I'll show him the respect he deserves. He's the same age as my father after all!

Nuns and Aliens anyone?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Didnt say Harrison was a bad guy.
Just saying the "fire" is gone, he's phoning it in with his 3 expressions he alternates with anymore.
Some actors get better with age, Harrison isnt one of them.
He does seem down to earth and appreciates his fans thats for sure.
He'll always have my respect.

Trailer looks COOL!

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie! Looks to be a fun movie to watch. :yess: :D

I had a chance to spend half and hour with Mr. Ford recently (one-on-one time with him in a non-media/non-public setting). I don't think he's become lazy at all. Quite honestly, guys, he's just getting a bit older, and he's not as sharp as he once was. He shouldn't be raked over the coals for that.... gonnna happen to us all (if we're lucky!)

And let me say this... he was AWESOME to hang out with. Told me some funny stories, was open and honest about things and didn't "big time" me. Just a down-to-earth man's man. He remains one of my heroes!

And yes, I called him Mr. Ford to his face. Until the day comes where he tells me to call him Harrison... I'll show him the respect he deserves. He's the same age as my father after all!

That is so COOL! You rock, Swabie! :rock :rock :rock

How is that self centered? He begain his career as an actor...he obviously likes acting...and still does act in movies that he didnt make.

How is that self centered? He begain his career as an actor...he obviously likes acting...and still does act in movies that he didnt make.

Um....cuz he is...he thinks he's that good...so he feels to be in everything he makes. FAIL

Shush you, Favreau's awesome.

This movie looks like a lot of fun...been waiting for the trailer for ages!

He's annoying....and yes ...it doesn't look awesome!

And I can never get tired of Daniel Craig's puckered lip look. :lol

Stallone sucks then too. He stars, writes, and directs his movies. He's selfish, and think's he's good. Rambo is terrible.

Not sure what to think yet... :lol

But I agree with Bamboota about Favreau being annoying :love

Wasn't this the film where they posted that Olivia Wilde was completely naked in front of the cast but that they would cut it so that you wouldn't actually see anything? I already hate this ____ing film stupid selfish bastards.

trailer looks quite good, actually. looking forward to seeing this. but i'm still not sold on harrison ford. i agree that the man hasn't really been trying recently. but this role could actually play in favour of that. a grizzled, burnt-out old authority figure seems like ford alright.

and any movie where we see more of olivia wilde is fine by me. :D

Stallone sucks then too. He stars, writes, and directs his movies. He's selfish, and think's he's good. Rambo is terrible.

Dont forget that selfish prick Clint Eastwood! He thinks he can act AND direct. What a burn out!:slap:rolleyes:

Back