Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Full Color Hot Toys Base Decals - Check em out!

Quick update.

I have had a very, very welcome influx of new orders in the last few weeks to which I am very grateful. That mixed with Christmas right around the corner keeps plenty on my to-do list. Typically I pride myself on 24-48 hour turnarounds on pre-designed decals, and not much longer on customs. There may be some slight delays as the holidays get closer, but it shouldn't be too bad.

My wife and I sat down this weekend and built a database to help us keep track of orders, addresses, requests etc. Some of you may have already gotten emails from her with followups and questions, so rest assured we are both dedicated to offering these quality decals as quickly and efficiently as we can.

Please know that as we are working through the current workload as well as custom/spec requests, so thank you for your patience.

I also wanted to let you guys know we have a couple of really cool items we are going to be offering very soon that we think adds some excitement to your 1/6 collections, so stay tuned!

Next batch of customs

screenshot20121212at449.jpg

screenshot20121212at450.jpg

Running a 2 day promo (today and tomorrow) on all existing designs (new customs do not qualify for the promo)

Hey guys with the Christmas break just around the corner, we are scrambling to get ready. I know I have some PMs I need to answer, and I will get to those promptly after Tuesday. Thanks for your business and patience.

For those that already have decals, is there a special way to apply them? I just don't want to mess it up. Thanks!

Hey guys, we had to deal with iced over roads which got us back home a day later that we had anticipated. I will be spending today catching up on requests, questions, and existing orders. Right before we left to go out of town several orders dropped in and we made sure to let everyone know they would be taken care of after the break. Thanks for your patience on this and I will now start getting back to folks.

Hey Chris, do you have any white Dexter decals with NO nameplate? I see white with a nameplate on your site. Need one for my Ice Truck Killer.

Any chance i can get a confirmation about my email and payment i sent a while back?

Oops, yes, it went out yesterday morning, I thought I replied to your email, but it looks like I didn't. Please let me know when you get it, thanks!

Oops, yes, it went out yesterday morning, I thought I replied to your email, but it looks like I didn't. Please let me know when you get it, thanks!

Did you put in the rogue trooper nameplate as well?

Hey guys,

I wanted to thank everyone for the support they showed in 2012, and I look forward to a fresh new year, and will be unveiling a new product hopefully this week.
I also want to thank everyone for their patience over the last few weeks, with the Holidays things have been stressful, there have been shipping issues I have had to deal with etc.

If you have a recent order that was placed right before, or in the middle of the holiday madness and have not yet received it, please give it the rest of this week and then shoot me an email. I know the post slows to a halt around this season, so delays can be expected.

If you have a pending custom request, or order need that you have not heard back from me on, please email me at: [email protected].
In the meantime, I'm looking to get back into the swing of things, so if anyone has anything they need done, please let me know!

Thanks again to all of you!

Hey Chris....I was wondering if you can do Bane and Catwoman from TDKR...same style as the other TDK decals...Thanks

Back