coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the deal with Marry Me Pointer?
movie screenshots. you can check. i took them so i'm sure. no i don't know what they mean even if they're obviously some inside joke. no i wasn't the first to notice them.

movie screenshots. you can check.
I saw them, but i cant find anything on what they actually were there for. Was there a man/woman who was working on the special effects and they proposed to their partner via this scene or something im guessing?

sorry i already extended my message before refreshing the page :)
i still don't know what they stand for. maybe somebody will shed the light.

Hey, does anyone know if Prime1 allows you to pay off orders early like Sideshow does, or are the payments set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@kainswiss and @the chaver. I’ve already stated I posted in the wrong thread. I was being nice and not replying back about the stupid comment. But now you Keep going on. Give it a rest you F$*%heads and be normal.

Oh boy.

I have been out of the hobby for a few years, just dropped in to see what has come out over the last couple years and saw this. Oh boy i may need to get this.

Oh boy.

I have been out of the hobby for a few years, just dropped in to see what has come out over the last couple years and saw this. Oh boy i may need to get this.

Yeah, this is a whole new level to what has come before. Might turn out to be an expensive peek you've just had ;)

LAmA9Yk.png

This to me is by far the best Alien 1/3 scale piece I’ve ever seen. The level of detail. That translucent dome. It’s s masterpiece and a must for Alien fans! I loved the movie and it’s must buy. The deluxe is the Le creme also. So yeah the shipping will be high for international buyers but hey is it worth that extra coin to have in the collection?

I have never ordered directly from sideshow before, so i have a couple question regarding shipping outside of the U.S..

Anyone have any idea what the shipping would be on top of the regular price to canada on this massive package? If they only ship Fedex or UPS, there must be big brokerage fees too? i have always had PF's shipped USPS and never had fees at the door.

I want this piece, just cautious about what the real price would end up being.

I have never ordered directly from sideshow before, so i have a couple question regarding shipping outside of the U.S..

Anyone have any idea what the shipping would be on top of the regular price to canada on this massive package? If they only ship Fedex or UPS, there must be big brokerage fees too? i have always had PF's shipped USPS and never had fees at the door.

I want this piece, just cautious about what the real price would end up being.
Yeah I'm also in Canada and have ordered quite a bit from SS.

Usual premium formats ship to me for about 60$ CAD. I've heard from someone who ordered the hulk v wolverine piece which is much larger in both mass and physical dimensions that it was $200 CAD. I'd imagine that this piece will likely ship for closer to this figure (someone once did the calculation based off of some preliminary speculation and figured it to be more like $300 CAD). I'd say, plan for $300 and your probably in fair shape.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm also in Canada and have ordered quite a bit from SS.

Usual premium formats ship to me for about 60$ CAD. I've heard from someone who ordered the hulk v wolverine piece which is much larger in both mass and physical dimensions that it was $200 CAD. I'd imagine that this piece will likely ship for closer to this figure (someone once did the calculation based off of some preliminary speculation and figured it to be more like $300 CAD). I'd say, plan for $300 and your probably in fair shape.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I think you can now also request Sideshow send it by USPS or DHL. If you email them about shipping.

Seriously if anyone wants to sell me their spare head I d be happy to buy it and take it off ur hands 🤤

Back