coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, first time poster here. Signed up up after pre-ordering the Deluxe. Other than the relatively inexpensive Alien Egg that was recently released, this is my first serious purchase. I just had to do it...the detail on this Alien is astonishing, a true work of art, and I'm a huge Alien fan. I've seen pics/video of the previous SS Alien 3 Dog, and this piece looks so much better to me. I hope the finished product looks as good!

Hi guys, first time poster here. Signed up up after pre-ordering the Deluxe. Other than the relatively inexpensive Alien Egg that was recently released, this is my first serious purchase. I just had to do it...the detail on this Alien is astonishing, a true work of art, and I'm a huge Alien fan. I've seen pics/video of the previous SS Alien 3 Dog, and this piece looks so much better to me. I hope the finished product looks as good!

This is a heck of a collectible to start with! Nice choice. And welcome to the forum..

I agree with Matt Kain - it never actually went up for sale on their own site . . .

. . . it's ALWAYS shown as "Not Available" (BOTH versions).​

Not_Available_from_PRIME1_site.jpg

I don't think it ever went up for sale on their own website...

It actually was on their website. Both versions were there. I have the English site bookmarked and frequently go there to see what is new.

I just made 3 payments for my Dog so only 5 left. I had to get it pushed back 3 months so it is not crossing my Megatron payments. I want to pay it off before my Crosshairs and Bumblebee start not to mention Drift. I will have that last Shockwave payment coming with SHIPPING I bet that is $100 or more.

Sideshow probably bought all of the rest of them up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah well Prime 1 has repeatedly told me without Sideshow they can't sell to the USA or wouldn't have a distribution point I think. I offered to do it LMAO

Set me up P1 I will gladly do it for a fee.

I see others selling their stuff so that seems weird. Guess since I do not know all of the companies personally who knows how it works.

Yeah well Prime 1 has repeatedly told me without Sideshow they can't sell to the USA or wouldn't have a distribution point I think. I offered to do it LMAO

Set me up P1 I will gladly do it for a fee.

I see others selling their stuff so that seems weird. Guess since I do not know all of the companies personally who knows how it works.

I hear it’s all about the licensing.

Sideshow has exclusive rights to sell certain brands in the states. I monopoly of sorts. [emoji52]

For Prime1 it’s cheaper to share the license or whatever they do to be able to sell in the states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just made all the payments except the last one today on the Dog.

Had a couple left. Said screw it, get it over with.

Just got Megatron to pay off and I’m gonna start working on the Berserk line if I can!

Selling my newborn too. Not enough room! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back