Coolprops Celtic Predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess your saying I'm Black. Right!!! Lol it's cool I've been called worse.

The reference to Florida is because I'm from Florida. Jacksonville. And I am a fan. I used the fight sentence because I figured you never been in a fight do to the fact you said he was killed in 4 minutes. I then said people start fights off good for four minutes and still lose all the time.

Yea you win bro you got me. Do me a favor click the link below and you can see my collection as well. Sorry for the poor sentence structure. The bruh, bro, football example. And everything else I said. Your right.

2c610d83d677f0f31972c309209846e7.jpg

8ed77d77fb4f83050eac82db8d21592b.jpg

I'm doing pretty good myself bro. Happy New Year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow..great collection...but so much weight on this glass shelfes..:horror

Wow..great collection...but so much weight on this glass shelfes..:horror

Thanks for the concern about the tables. I been collecting for a long time. I really wouldn't go out and buy tables that couldn't hold up my statues. This picture is 2 years old now. So here is the updated picture.
24aa064caaa03c60486f3f791490729d.jpg

I had a glassdesk for years...and one day it explodes in thousands of pieces...and my PC was on the floor.From this day I never thrust glass.
There are also a lot of videos in the internet where glasscases explodes from one second to another after years.Nobody knows why...but when one of this very expensive pieces is down you will cry.Thats why I will change all the glass shelfes in my "Detholfs" with wood shelfes.
It was only a warning because it would be so sad about your awesome collection.:wink1:

Thanks for the concern about the tables. I been collecting for a long time. I really wouldn't go out and buy tables that couldn't hold up my statues. This picture is 2 years old now. So here is the updated picture.
24aa064caaa03c60486f3f791490729d.jpg

Seriously cool collection there! Man Berserker is HUUUUGE! Looks like it wouldn't fit through the door!

For a limited time, when you purchase this piece from CoolProps it will come with an autographed photo of Ian Whyte!
* This offer is limited and ONLY available to Japan residents.

That's a very cool exclusive to throw in for some very lucky people. Check their FaceBook page for further details. :)

For a limited time, when you purchase this piece from CoolProps it will come with an autographed photo of Ian Whyte!
* This offer is limited and ONLY available to Japan residents.

That's a very cool exclusive to throw in for some very lucky people. Check their FaceBook page for further details. :)

Japan only....damn! :gah:

Not a fan of Celtic but it looks real good. Way to go, CP! Make us more props!

Back