Converse All Stars...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have a pair of Chucks but they were run into the ground to the point where the bottoms ripped off of the shoe :lol

I should really nab another pair.

I've worn a pair of the "combat boot" versions in black for about 15 years. it makes monkey cry you can't still get them. :monkey2

I love Chucks and currently have 3 pairs. :rock

I started wearing them in grade school and still wear them up to this day.

My favorite were a pair that looked like snake skin. I wore those for about 3 years until the shoes literaly fell apart. I tried to replace them but by that time Converse didn't make that style anymore. That was about 20 years ago.

ive got these jackass special edition chucks

434262.jpg

:rock

Love Chucks. It's one of those classic shoes that allows you to show a little of your personality!

I always have to stop at Journey's at the mall to check out what new ones they have in stock.

Plus, you can make custom chucks with your own designs and a motto stiched into the back on the Converse website and have them shipped to you.

My favorite pair right now are red satin and have chinese flowers stiched into the fabric.

yup, chucks rule. have a few pairs but now i drive into LA and go to the stores that have the originals. Converse was bought out by Nike a few years ago and now they are getting the profits:banghead

Back