Contacting Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jiminydog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry to mods, wasn't sure where to post this! I've got an order about to ship and Sideshow has the wrong CC (cancelled due to data breach). I've tried calling them but only got voicemails, and no one got back to me. Emails are not answered. The "shipping soon" notice suggests there's a live chat somewhere on their site but I can't find it. So, anybody have any idea how to get ahold of a human being there so I can give them my money? :lol

Under, "Your Account" after signing in, you can update your billing info and credit card info. Live chat is currently active. I would just keep trying the phone. I got through when trying to get the early processing on my Stealth Mk VII, and they were busy.
Ryan

I know! unfortunately it won't let me edit my cc info on this one item, because it's shipping too soon or something. Oh well once the payment fails I guess they'll try harder to contact me?

Just a note - are you trying to contact them on the weekend? Also they won't be in Monday - it's a holiday too.

Well they keep sending me emails, telling me that the Adam West statue ships soon and if I have any changes to my info they need to be made by tomorrow. Meanwhile, the site won't allow me to update the order because it's shipping too soon -- a real Catch-22. AND they don't answer their phone, return messages, or answer email. At this point I figure I'm just going to have to let the order be cancelled and buy it somewhere else. Nice job Sideshow!!

Also is there actually a "link at the top of the (contact) page" for live chat? Apparently I am an idiot, or my system is too old, or something, b/c I see the instruction but sure don't see the link. If somebody would be willing to post a screen grab that would be great.

Back