Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: Statues, PFs, Dios and Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did an update to remove some items that have gone up for pre-order... I'm not aware of any new announcements so please post if anything is not on the list :duff

Seems like they've been a bit slow to roll out anything really unique or breathtaking. I'm dying for a new alien/creature 1:1 bust a la Greedo or the Gamorrean.

Is there any way we can get a ballpark or estimated release month or price range? I am looking forward to the life size Bobafett and Han Solo in carbonite. I am guessing Boba will be around 6k with Han around 3-4k, do you think I am close to price?

We only have what Sideshow provides... and when it's teased or even shown at SDCC we can still wait over a year before getting any additional information.

the 1/6 Grievous was shown at the 2011 SDCC and we still haven't seen a pre-order for him.

Thanks for response, yeah it appears both of those 1:1 have been well over a year, that's why I was wondering.

Yeah, it's really hard to say. General hope is that if you don't hear anything during the year at least their will be some additional information at SDCC the following year :lol

Although that didn't happen with Grievous :lol

Do you know something more about Darth Vader PF ? Possible release date? The pose? I want it!

Nobody knows anything, I'm afraid. Question is, what does SSC know themselves?

:dunno

Mh thanks for answer, i m thinking about trying to buy the old DV PF but i don t like the pose and honestly it is too expensive! I m waiting the new one for this reason but i don t want to wait other 3 years...maybe with new trilogy... we will see

I would consider a 2 year window. Even if they put something up for PO now.. it would take another year until you have it in hand...

Don't know if it's been mentioned,but I would like to see a PF of Luke Skywalker in Hoth gear astride his trusty Tauntaun

Don't know if it's been mentioned,but I would like to see a PF of Luke Skywalker in Hoth gear astride his trusty Tauntaun

If SS makes a 1/4 scale tauntaun it had better be with Han. Luke can have a hoth PF, but we have enough Luke's right now, we need a new Han!!

If SS makes a 1/4 scale tauntaun it had better be with Han. Luke can have a hoth PF, but we have enough Luke's right now, we need a new Han!!

Yeah you're probably right. I was thinking of Luke because I have a 1/6 scale Han and Tauntaun made by Kenner back in the day! However a PF would be mucho awesome!

A 1/4 scale Han and Tauntaun would be great ,but not likely. A sixth scale would be big enough. ( A sculpture like the Dewback)

As long as the Maul LSB I ordered is great I will definitely be picking up the Vader and Fett once they come out. The LSB sizes are perfect for me.

A 1/4 scale Han and Tauntaun would be great ,but not likely. A sixth scale would be big enough. ( A sculpture like the Dewback)

People always said a Ringwraith on Steed would never happen in the 1/4 scale, not only did SS do it, but they had the horse rearing on it's hind legs. If the demand is there, SS could find a way to get it done.

Back