Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Star Wars Releases: Hot Toys & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone that hasn't noticed, Obi-Wan, Han, and Chewie are all back up for pre-order on Sideshow's website.

Thrilled to get the opportunity to have the Han Solo and Chewbacca set so I was a very happy guy.......inevitably the people who ordered it on the first run and already have it will probably complain about value dropping. But honestly, for all the people here who frequent these board for the love of collecting - do you really buy these things with the intention of making an investment? Because if that's your intention, there's other smarter ways to invest your money.

I am happy for all the people like myself who will get a chance to have these figures. Star Wars is on a whole other level. People love Star Wars. And with that being said, even with a second run - few years down the road, there's no way these figures are ever going to drop below their sticker price, in my opinion. Again, not that I really care though.

mKq2Pu.jpg

Xw9NOx.jpg

I love him!

His face is weird. I don't know what, but something isn't quite right. Maybe those pink lips.

So far nothing that excites me from Sideshow on May 4th. There's new 1:2 C3PO and R2D2, a new Kylo Ren, and McQuarrie Vader. Hopefully Hot Toys will also announce something later...

I dont need another Kylo ....the 1/6 is just about perfect.

That Han and chewie.......alpt to like there so far....but many obstacles....

Can the finally get Hans face right?
Will they fix all the errors on OT Chewie????

Stay tuned Web Slingers!

Which errors on Chewbacca? Can you uprovide info on them, links to the relevant posts and threads?
Thanks,
m.

With Rey & BB-8, Finn, and now TFA Han and Chewie on the way (and in my preorders) it would really be nice if HT could put out another update on the Millennium Falcon cockpit. I would make space for that in an instant. Hopefully they show it off again at one of the cons this year.

Re: Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Releases

I've seen this "carbon freeze chamber" and "star destroyer deck" on the dio list for some time now... but I've never even seen any teaser pics or preview to what this would look like... do photos exist, or is this just word of mouth? They've been on that list for what feels like ages.. maybe it's time to let go. lol.

Back