Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Star Wars Releases: Hot Toys & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance we will see a ROTJ Luke?
That's almost a definite, may even be the next OT figure announced from HT.
I hope your are right because IMO that's the best Luke and an LED green saber would be pretty sweet!!

As far as accessories for a HT ROTJ Luke goes, I would want it to have all the wardrobe options that covers the entire movie. It should have a removable vest/tunic (which he wears in the beginning of the film but has off during the final duel), the cloak from Jabba's palace, and the Endor helmet and Pancho (the helmet would likely require interchangeable hair). Then of course his lightsaber (on and off) and an assortment of hands which include plenty of options for a gloved and ungloved right hand. The exclusive can be an ungloved battle damaged right hand and the gun he briefly takes with the force from Jabba's palace.

As far as accessories for a HT ROTJ Luke goes, I would want it to have all the wardrobe options that covers the entire movie. It should have a removable vest/tunic (which he wears in the beginning of the film but has off during the final duel), the cloak from Jabba's palace, and the Endor helmet and Pancho (the helmet would likely require interchangeable hair). Then of course his lightsaber (on and off) and an assortment of hands which include plenty of options for a gloved and ungloved right hand. The exclusive can be an ungloved battle damaged right hand and the gun he briefly takes with the force from Jabba's palace.

1/4 scale I hope, would be a definite purchase ...

I think the only EU fig(from the old continuity) that might stand a chance of being made is Revan. He is a cash cow for star wars. He won the black series poll in a landslide. I could see Sideshow tackling him at some point. Kind of surprised they haven't.

You think Hot Toys will do any Hoth figures in the near future?

I really want a Hot Toys-level Hoth Luke and Leia.

I think the only EU fig(from the old continuity) that might stand a chance of being made is Revan. He is a cash cow for star wars. He won the black series poll in a landslide. I could see Sideshow tackling him at some point. Kind of surprised they haven't.
I'd love to see that happen.

I can't wait for the 6" Hasbro version and I'd be in on a HT Revan in no time, flat.

You think Hot Toys will do any Hoth figures in the near future?

I really want a Hot Toys-level Hoth Luke and Leia.

Maybe not the near future , it seems from my view at least that Sideshow is doing ESB because hot toys has ROTJ and ANH stuff . But anything my possible I suppose . Just out of respect for partnership they will wait I think.

I really want Hot Toys the Clone Wars ^_^

Yup, of course. I've only seen one type of LED blade that looks semi-decent - and it only looks good from one specific side/angle/view. Not sure if HT will use this blade design or go with something similar to what Sideshow has done before.

Speaking of blades...you accepting new commission work on cathode saber yet Pixel?

Just to clarify on the HT Star Wars line; wanted to be sure I am not forgetting about any EX or Special Editions

Han and Chewie 2 pack
Han (single) special edition
Luke ANH EX
Leia EX
Stormtrooper 2 pack with EX
Luke Stormtrooper is the EX

So, Vader, Old Ben, Chewie (single pack) no EX?

Thanks

Back