Confession: I actually like the Mighty Muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care much for the Clone Wars Mighty Muggs. The point of the Muggs is that they are stylized versions of the original characters, but the Clone Wars characters are already stylized so it seems off somehow.

I agree, oddly enough we both collect Kubricks! :rotfl

I love these Mighty Muggs! I've only got Vader and Jango Fett, but they're really cool!

I'm making it a point to accumulate every Marvel Mighty Mugg. They come with some sweet accessories.

It's a shame that Boba Fett was missing his blaster. XD

For those of you who are looking for these, your best bet is Target and Wal*Mart.

In fact, I just scored General Grievous, Bespin Luke, and the complete second wave of Marvel Mighty Muggs at Target, today! (Thing, Hulk, Captain America, and Doctor Doom)

My local Wal*Mart was also fully stocked on the first Marvel Wave (Spiderman, Venom, Wolverine, and Iron Man.)

For those of you who are looking for these, your best bet is Target and Wal*Mart.

In fact, I just scored General Grievous, Bespin Luke, and the complete second wave of Marvel Mighty Muggs at Target, today! (Thing, Hulk, Captain America, and Doctor Doom)

My local Wal*Mart was also fully stocked on the first Marvel Wave (Spiderman, Venom, Wolverine, and Iron Man.)

I only see them at Targets near me, no Wal Marts EVER have them here. I gotta get Lando.

I just found the Lando mugg over the weekend. I love this figure. I think it captures the character better than any collectible they've ever made of Billy Dee.

I snagged him at a Target while my wife and I were killing time between a wedding and the reception. She thinks he's so ridiculous looking, I don't know which of us likes him more. :)

Target definitely seems to be the place for these...

Indy isn't due out until June.

My Wally Mart doesn't ever carry these and the Targets around me a filled with Landos. eBay has been my best bet for these so far.

I am still looking for:

Stormtrooper
Darth Vader
Darth Maul
Chewbacca
Boba Fett

If anyone has an extra of any of these guy's that you can sell me for a reasonable price....I will buy them off you with PAYPAL....

PLMK

Chris

The shark has been jumped. There will be a Shadow Stormtroper Mighty Mugg:

HAS15496.jpg

There is literally no end to this silly "Shadow" trooper stuff. :rolleyes:

lol jumped the shark. i am only collecting the armored figs in this line so im looking forward to the shadow trooper. i will sell fish breath asap

Shadowtrooper I can pass on, but Ackbar is a must. Anyone seen these for pre-order somewhere else other than BBTS?

That black stormtrooper looks awful. I doubt you could show that to the average person and they would know its a stormtrooper.

Black Hole would come to mind first.

Troopers in general bore me, but I really don't like the black painted stuff at all, especially when they're nowhere to be found in the movies. I don't think painting something black makes it cool, much less a stormtrooper which doesn't interest me anyway.

But Ackbar - now there's an awesome character!

Back