Confession: I actually like the Mighty Muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i totally cannot wait for the Indy series. The fact that Boba had no blaster made him a no sale for me, and I still have the SD tomy one from all thsoe years ago ( he still speaks too)

I got Vader and I really like it. It's the most different version of him in my collection. Might pick up the Fetts when Jango hits. I really like the Lando one also with that perfect B.D. Williams grin, although I really don't have a spot for him. But Gree is one of the one I'm most anticipating.

Here's my philosophy. Always buy what you need, but take a while before buying things that you want. It's usually after a short amount of time that you realize the stuff you want is something you can completely live without.

We really don't need any collectibles...we want them that's all, we just think we need them because we are addicted to collecting.:chew

muggs-1.jpg

I like them too.
:D

I succumbed too. I thought they were cute, but I didn't have any intentions of buying one until I found a Darth Vader at KMart. And since his helmet comes off, you can adjust it and get a lot of different expressions out of him. Definitely worth two packs of cigarettes.

I still want a VCD Vader, but I can't stomach the price.

I mean, for $10 (or if you score em' on sale like I did) they're TOTALLY worth it. That Helmetless Vader is sweeeeet! :emperor

my friend's kid had a birthday party the other day. he got boba and darth maul. he was so freakin' excited. he was running around the room after he opened them.:lol they seemed alright. not something i would buy but i could see a more serious star wars fan jumping on these.

I'd like to swing the GREE if they make them available to NAs.

Back