"Conan's Prize" Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered the ex. This is definetely the best conan statue I have ever seen.

Product Size:
22" H (558.8mm) x 10.5" W (266.7mm) x 16" L (406.4mm)*

Glad its not 12" tall like some of the other dios. And still not sold out.

Conan Premium Format

License:
Conan

Product Type:
Premium Format Figure

Product Size:
19" H (482.6mm) x 9" W (228.6mm) x 12" L (304.8mm)*

Product Weight:
8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)*

Box Size:
21.00" H (533.4mm) x 11.00" W (279.4mm) x 14.00" L (355.6mm)*

Waitlisted on the EX. I am sure it will convert. This will go well with my Diablo Overthrown Ex. Pablo V is argueably the best.

My brother 's gonna blown away with this :lol
The design is superb and it's bring Conan in my faded memory back again.

Thanks SS :rotfl

My EX wait just converted. Not a huge Conan fan (I have the first Vandable sculpt and an original Savage Sword of Conan cover painting) but couldn't pass this one up even with my finances in the toilet!

BB

If the paint job on this one turns out good, this statue will be one of the most sought-after collector statues evah!

BB

My Ex on WL converted a few days ago. Most likely, I will keep this. And most likely, I will cancel the IM Mark VI Marquette.

Did anyone see any pics of this piece at SDCC? I'm starting to worry this piece may slip into 2011. I thought for sure it would be showcased in San Diego.

I don't think it was there, could be wrong though. I certainly didn't see it.

I really hope my EX WL converts on this, if not i'll be happy with the Reg, but not as happy if i don't get the Sword....Please Convert!!! :pray:

This looks like an awesome statue...and I didn't see it either at SDCC. I'm very picky with space right now...would like to pick it up down the line if I am able...congrats to those who get this with that fine ass.

Back