Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need belit and zula after this,and didn't that famous list also said a movie conan was on the horizon

Mamoa made a good Conan, but the script was awful

I agree. I would love them to take a stab at again with Mamoa.

They should also quit trying to reinvent the wheel and just adapt one of the stories. No one does Conan better than REH.

I'm hoping that Game of Thrones will kick off TV networks looking to secure and adapt some fantasy licenses.

Adapting some REH Conan stories as short 6 episode seasons would be awesome.

I'm hoping that Game of Thrones will kick off TV networks looking to secure and adapt some fantasy licenses.

You know it's gotta come now. I would love for Netflix to do a fantasy show. You know they will do anything to compete with HBO right now.

Oh Man there's so many that could be done, Conan, A good Version of Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth Series, David Edding's The Elenium and The Tamuli, The Wheel of Time...it's virtually endless!

I agree. I would love them to take a stab at again with Mamoa.

They should also quit trying to reinvent the wheel and just adapt one of the stories. No one does Conan better than REH.

:exactly:

There has yet to be a decent film made that's close to the character :dunno

:exactly:

There has yet to be a decent film made that's close to the character :dunno

The Mamoa film had a lot of potential.
They tried to make it like the novels and got overruled by the studio and made to add in the 'father revenge quest'
.....which made it a bad remake of the Arnie movie....

Problem is Conan doesn't fit a 2 hour film narrative well.
He has no reason for being, no over-arching quest, no main bad guy trying to stop him, no dramatic sudden character developments, etc...

The stories are all a lot more episodic in nature....except Hour of the Dragon (which hopefully they base the upcoming Arnie King Conan movie on). That'll also give them the large scale battle scenes Hollywood loves in its fantasy movies.

Just PO'ed this awesome statue. Hopefully it has a low ES, around 500 seems right. But im new to this hobbie. I cant wait to get this in hand a year from now... Only thing I would change about this statue is, I wish the EX sword changed out with the left hand.

Just PO'ed this awesome statue. Hopefully it has a low ES, around 500 seems right. But im new to this hobbie. I cant wait to get this in hand a year from now... Only thing I would change about this statue is, I wish the EX sword changed out with the left hand.

Conan doesn't seem to have huge ESs

Back