Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually hate to flex and really screws me over in the end. I lose my deposits and never get the item so i'm really just trying to get the funds. I made an exception for Gladiator Hulk PF but for this and some other items trying to go without a flex payment plan. If the EX goes down to 30 remaining and I don't have the money in hand than i'll flex it.

Ah I'm following you. You should be able to pick it up under your current plan. Congrats on (in the near future) PO'ing this piece.

Ah I'm following you. You should be able to pick it up under your current plan. Congrats on (in the near future) PO'ing this piece.

Thanks man. Shouldn't be too long. Probably around August should have one on order along with Batman PF.

:duff

Two great statues indeed.

Definitely was going to order Batman sooner but than hit a money issue so had to cancel it along with other orders. Will be reordering soon along with Conan here. Than wait for the new Court of the Dead PF's along with the new Hellboy PF to go up for order. :duff Everything from Comic con is looking great. Just so hard to afford everything but do want to pick up what I listed and have Gladiator Hulk on order so that's one down.

notsure_zpsfb14d990.jpg

red_zpse21697c7.jpg

the right profile bugs me, so does her neck area and collar area, that necklace should be lower down, it looks right in the middle of the neck,
dont have complains about the face or the body though

As you shouldn't the body is perfect but I think queen of the dead is prettier.

That's a terrific head sculpt.

Why? Do you mean bad sculpt? Or terrificly good ?

I think expression is correct because that has about 15 pounds of weapons to each hand, the position of the back, everything is in line for me

Conan fury of the beast is a great conan but this pf is the best conan ever made
diorama-conan-fury-of-the-beast-1-5-70-cm.jpg

My 2 favorites pieces of the cómic con are conan and red sonja

Very nice face sculpt indeed, first time seeing it like this.

So guys,how do you like this piece? Ex (atlantean) or reg (mace)?

Actually like the mace look. I dig that he's holding two exotic weapons rather than the standard large sword/axe he's always shown with.
Goes nicely with showing him a kilt and getting to see a different look for Conan (he never had a standard look in the books)

Does anyone know of any us e-tailers that have this piece for like 10-20% off?

This is one of those interesting statues that I want to love but something about the pose/face jars on me. I still think "the prize" (which I did own) is the best conan statue to date but so, so unfortunately for me not 1/4 scale (which is why it went in the end to claim shelf space). Now red sonja....she will be mine!

Back