Computerfly's Shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't posted these before. Some might enjoy getting a nice close-up of the SSE Universal Monsters.

Prof1.jpg

Prof2.jpg

Prof3.jpg

Prof4.jpg

Prof5.jpg

Prof6.jpg

Prof7.jpg

Prof8.jpg

Prof9.jpg

ProfA.jpg

Looks like you modded the Wolfman's nose, that always bothered me a bit.

Looks like you modded the Wolfman's nose, that always bothered me a bit.

Yeah, I couldn't take that nose. He's not a cocker spaniel. I'm not sure why they would choose to paint it like he accidentally dipped his nose in black ink:

Wolfman_small.jpg

Other than the CFTBL, the Wolfman is by far the worst painted of the SSE monsters. I actually made a couple of other changes. On the far left below, that is exactly how he comes from Sideshow... Gray face, gray teeth, gray eyes, gray hair. Everything is basically the same color, except for that ridiculous black nose. It all just ends up blending together. I fixed the hair, teeth, eyes and nose on mine. Looks much better IMO.

Wolfieedit.jpg

Last edited:
GOOD LORD! I don't think I've ever seen that many busts/statues in one collection! :horror

VERY NICE!

BTW, where did you find those display cases, they rock!

Great collection but i believe you have to something with the frame which is at the middle of the shelves...

Not much can be done about that. If I want to actually look at the collection, I can open the doors. ;)

Thanks Chewee!

Nothing compared to your photographic genius! Your thread is definitely the one I enjoy viewing the most. Such artistic work.

Back