Completing the SSC Buffy 12" Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffy commissions

• Wesley

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Tara

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Anya

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Dawn

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Joyce

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Gunn

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Fred/Illyria

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Mayor

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Glory

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Darla

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
I don't have any of my Buffy/Angel figs anymore, but I would still kill for a good sculpt of Wes from the later seasons of Angel.

Yeah, I got one and although the likeness was good It was a bit undersized imo.

oh, and Vampire Xander would be nice. Vampire willow is pretty much useless without a vamp xander.

I totally forgot vampire Xander, I want one too. Actually I think that it would be a great idea to have more figures from "the Wish". We have vampire Willow, Master, but with vampire Xander, Anyanka, blue dress Cordelia, and finally a Buffy from the Wish, it would be really cool.

Spenser's Wes was okay. But it wasn't enough for me to buy it because it wasn't 'okay' enough for me. Sorry. If I buy any more customs they will be the handy work of Trevor Grove. And I think it is possible to see him do a Faith and a Willow so we can swap out the heads we were given. He's just really busy right now, and on top of it we have him doing Firefly for us. But I bet down the line, he'd be in. He loves Buffy!

I will hope and pray he will also tackle a few others on to the list. But he's not going to give us everyone we want. So if he ever planned to help us, we would have to be selective. Ha, I'm talking as if he's gonna do it. :monkey3

I need a Wesley. I just feel like my collection is completely lost and lonely without him. I have 3 friggin Angel characters and it's just not right. I would love Wes (later seasons, 4 preferably) Fred, and then Gunn last as I already have a Gunn that was done. But if he did it, I'd be happy to replace it. I can't see going any further than that. But what do I know...

I will keep my fingers crossed and hopes up for a Faith/Willow replacement at least.
:yess:

Sadly Trevor will not be able to do any unlicensed Buffy sculpts due to the fact he works for Sideshow and they alone hold the license.

I'd already approached him about it a while back and he sadly had to decline for professional reasons.

I'm really starting to like the idea of a Illyria/Fred head. I was just pondering if we could possible get a two-characters-in-one head.

If the facial expression and hair is made generic enough, it will work fine for both characters.

But it would be a fine line to step on. Illyria's different kind of stares and blank expressions wouldn't easily work for Fred, but I think Illyria's hair-do could work for Fred.

Thing is, I hate blank expressions on statues. One of the reasons I really like the vampire Spike head but not the other Spike or Buffys in the PF line (can't recall what stare the Angels had) is because Spike looks evil and mean, like he's thinking of biting you. So I would like a Fred sculpt to smile or something, simply have a expression. But I would not like that on Illyria.

Maybe a smirk? Could work for both.

What do you guys think? Individual heads or two-in-one?

hey how come Doyle didn't make the list??
doyle-angel-625968_1024_768.jpg

I recall seeing a promo of Willow in a Buffy magazine or book. She looked stunning, if I recall correct, painted very differently. So maybe we don't actually need a new Willow sculpt, just a new paint job?

Just a thought. I really wish I knew where that promo image is...

hey how come Doyle didn't make the list??
doyle-angel-625968_1024_768.jpg

He didn't make my list because I wasn't a huge fan. I liked him, and he was a fun pairing with Cordy but never on my list. Just like Xander (bleh) but you can't have a Buffy line without Xander. I just don't feel that way about Doyle. BUT, for you my friend, I'm willing to open my collection to one.
:)

After we reach 15 on the poll for a head, and decide what style we want for those heads (which season, hair-do) and find a artist, how long does it usually take for a sculpt to finish?

It really depends on who is doing it, and how much time they spend on it each day. It could take a couple of days for them to get the sculpt how they want it, etc. With Trevor, because he's usually so busy with work, it can take him anywhere from 3 weeks to a few months to get one done. But for his sculpts the wait is worth it.

Back