Comparison of all the Begins/Dark Knight toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I'm pretty sure that is how you throw a shuriken, which is what Bruce based the batarang off of

oh...yea you definitely don't hold one between your thumb and index finger to then throw.....

instead you put them in between each finger...so when you move your wrist to throw it...you'll pretty much slice your own fingers off......i'm sure that's how they're really used :duh

:horse

Can I have my thread back please! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back to comparing the differences in the Begins and Dark Knight movie toys please. :) Lets be nice to each other! An opinion is just that, doesn't mean you are RIGHT just because it's your opinion.
:banana

does any one have any close ups of the medicom the dark knight in orig costume figure!! I cant find any reviews of just this figure!! I know there is a medicom batman begins but I would like to see the 2nd one up close!! any help would be great!

Don't forget the TRU exclusive with the variant Bale headsculpt.

2up.jpg

I maybe able to help you.
I have a large collection Movie Batman figures, Batpod and Tumbler.
But I do not keep a record of my collection.
There are more than 10 Batpod and 40 plus Tumbler in all scale.
tdkfiguresk.jpg

I'll try to compile a list but need fellow Batfans help too.
:D

Hey .. man .. can you show.. pictures. of your collection.. you seen to have a lot on batman .. !!

Back