Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great but I doubt I'll be ordering since I don't really collect Star Wars PF right now.

Palpatine hologram for EX! :panic:
Though not really doable so Phase 1 would be sweet.

Looks fantastic but I'll put money on the EX being a switch out order 66 arm.

As many times as it has already been done that order 66 scene and Cody are synonymous.

Looks great, but i am not sure if i am going to PO it or not. Asking myself why buy a statue when I have already gotten the 1/6 version and could do the same pose. Unless it is for the size. But if he comes with a better "switch out" head sculpt, I may get him

Looks great, but i am not sure if i am going to PO it or not. Asking myself why buy a statue when I have already gotten the 1/6 version and could do the same pose. Unless it is for the size. But if he comes with a better "switch out" head sculpt, I may get him

I would say that a PF brings something entirely new to the table. Just from its sheer size. So it depends on your current collection. if it would fit in.

they got the chin wrong on the 1:6th and now again on the PF... SSC running low on black paint?

From a quick comparison, I suspect that is his concern.

End_Days.jpg
cody.jpg

This one looks nice and should pair great with Rex. While he doesn't fit my collection focus, I think he'll make a great piece.

I would say that a PF brings something entirely new to the table. Just from its sheer size. So it depends on your current collection. if it would fit in.

True. As I am walking away from statute and concentrate on 1/6 scale. I am currently down to 3 statues left that i am keeping. On other hand, I have already gotten the Cody lsb, mini bust and the 1/6 scale figure. I may just ended up picking this guy if the overall pose is cool.

True. As I am walking away from statute and concentrate on 1/6 scale. I am currently down to 3 statues left that i am keeping. On other hand, I have already gotten the Cody lsb, mini bust and the 1/6 scale figure. I may just ended up picking this guy if the overall pose is cool.

I can easily get the Cody LSB off you hands, buddy. :nana:

I also have the 1/6 in a box somewhere. My favorite clone. So no big surprise that I am really excited about this announcement. :)

Anyway, it's important to stick with your planning. That'll make you a happier collector in the end.

I can easily get the Cody LSB off you hands, buddy. :nana:

I also have the 1/6 in a box somewhere. My favorite clone. So no big surprise that I am really excited about this announcement. :)

Anyway, it's important to stick with your planning. That'll make you a happier collector in the end.

:lol Hey I just sent you a PM. I am wondering if you ever get it? I had some trouble sending it out

I don't collect Prequels stuff neither clones, but this looks pretty cool. And I like its action pose 100 times better than Zoolander "Blue Steel" pose Sideshow gave the Snowtrooper PF

I think Cody is one of the coolest looking clone/storm troopers, mainly due to the Phase 2 helmet, the various bits and bobs and the colour scheme, definitely more impressive than the base model white clone tropper or Rex who is lumbered with a Phase 1 helmet. Downside is the prequels sorta sucked so I mean not a classic character for me, but I might pick it up if the EX and the price is right. I hope the EX isn't anything to do with order 66 because that's been done to death (no pun intended) or a swapout, I'd rather something that adds to the piece as the EX, like Rex's grenade belt or something.

Back