Commander Bly mini-bust pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks good but I'm so glad I don't collect these. GG has turned this into a completists worst nightmare

I had the whole line of GG busts until they made this Exclusive tour... Now I might stop collecting GG busts and focusing on Sideshow Star Wars... the items I will continue to buy from GG are animated maquettes and some creature diorama. By the way If somebody is interested in GG busts I have the whole line with exclusive... the only problem is I don't have the foam for all the busts but I have all the outer boxes... I anyway will pack carefully each one If somebody is interested...

got trades for gree & cody lined up, all that eludes me so far is neyo & bacara :monkey2

If I don't get them at least I got the 3 coolest commanders IMO

they've got it sussed...........always keep 'em wanting more

hit & reward, as long as GG hits the majority of it's busts out the park collector will accept this stuff

I hope to win the lottery on this one, but I don't have much hope since I won a Neyo. This will be the hardest one for me personally to get of what's left of the clone commanders.

If anyone in the UK wants to swing by FP and get one since they available from what I have heard I will be a very happy man.

Back