Comicbook, Orcs, Ogres, styled characters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZKULPTOR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys as you know, I do a lot of comic book and fantasy statues.
Any ideas about doing crazy looking portraits based on comic/fantasy counterparts? I could do a hybrid between realistic, and comic style... and also Orcs, Elves..etc please let me know, here's some samples of stuff I have done for companies.. anyway, my time is limited, but throughout the coming months I am sure I can release a few of these along with some actors ....
Thanks!
-Erick

Wow!! Insane stuff

Personally I'd be highly interested in a Jim Lee style batman and nightwing 1:6 head

That Batman statue has the perfect jim Lee likeness

are you looking for basic concept ideas and such or conceptual art to base your work off, if so i can probably sketch at least one conceptual monster design for you to base off

just did a sketch for you to give you an idea of what i would love to see be done ,

conceptartidea.jpg

very quick concept done for the heck of it

his wolverine was fantastic. would be nice to see all the X-Men. as well as his batman, bat-fan as I could not stop praising. perfect.

We're really lacking in the video game department. Pretty much all we have is just HT resident Evil, Ezio...not sure what else.

I would really like to kitbash characters from Mass Effect 2:pray:

Last edited:
I would love a Nathan Drake. The only videogame character I would break my code for :rock

Excelentes trabajos!
Gracias!
Hola Erick has pensado hacer alguna version de twoface, me gustaria ver una estilo comic.
Claro que si!
Wow!! Insane stuff
Thanks man!
Personally I'd be highly interested in a Jim Lee style batman and nightwing 1:6 head

That Batman statue has the perfect jim Lee likeness
Thanks man, I have worked with Jim few times doing stuff based on his work...

are you looking for basic concept ideas and such or conceptual art to base your work off, if so i can probably sketch at least one conceptual monster design for you to base off
Thanks man!
just did a sketch for you to give you an idea of what i would love to see be done ,

conceptartidea.jpg

very quick concept done for the heck of it
That looks cool man! I am actaully a 2-D designer as well, but I appreciate your support! that character reminds me of a character named Ajari from a book titles Red Mausoleum by Amemiya !

his wolverine was fantastic. would be nice to see all the X-Men. as well as his batman, bat-fan as I could not stop praising. perfect.
Thank you!
As mentioned in the other thread, I would love to see you tackle orcs, goblins and other baddies from the LOTR.:D
Man I really want to do that more than anything, any suggestions?

All those sculpts are awesome! :rock

I'll take these in a 1/6 head please!!!!!![/QUOTE] Ok dokie!

The more I look at that Batman head the more unbelievably good it looks! A must have for me in 1/6
Cool! thanks fro the feedback!

You're killing me dude !
What about Bruce Timm/Paul Dini superheroes collection ?
Cool , love Bruce Timm's style!
We're really lacking in the video game department. Pretty much just HT resident Evil, Ezio...not sure what else.

I would really like to kitbash characters from Mass Effect 2:pray:
How about Resident Evil, or Onimusha?

I would love a Nathan Drake. The only videogame character I would break my code for :rock
Loved that game, he is VERy doable.. get me 30 people and we'll do it!

Batman please :elefant :elefant :elefant :elefant
Need 30 peeps!

Back