Comic Con Spidey Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Finally got mine today after the USPS took forever to get it back to me. I am quite impressed with how nice it is and very pleased that I got this exclusive. I ended up getting a pretty low number really #64/1500.

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2809.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

Nice sculpt...nice paint....bad movie. Thats the only thing that turned me off for all the S3 stuff that came out. It's been awhile since a movie actually pissed me off...:monkey4

Josh, have to admit, you're sporting a nice camera there! What brand did you end up getting and which model is that?

Yep, I really like mine too. I've got all three up on a shelf along with the Medi SM3 figs.

Nice pics Josh!

I enjoyed the movie. Not the best thing ever but I never expect much from comic book movies. :lol

Josh, have to admit, you're sporting a nice camera there! What brand did you end up getting and which model is that?

I bought a Cannon EOS Rebel XT SLR.

Yep, I really like mine too. I've got all three up on a shelf along with the Medi SM3 figs.

Nice pics Josh!

I'm tempted to get the regular spidey bust and venom. We'll see.

Thanks!! I'm really happy with how this camera works and once I get all the little things down I'm sure I'll like it more.

How do you like it.. Is it user freindly?.. I just bought my Wife the Canon Rebel XTi EOS SLR camera for her birthday in a couple weeks..

Very easy 2 use. I'm not real camera savy and as you can see the photos come out looking at least pretty decent. Plus the software that comes with it is also fairly easy 2 use.

I'm tempted to get the regular spidey bust and venom. We'll see.

Thanks!! I'm really happy with how this camera works and once I get all the little things down I'm sure I'll like it more.

I'm surprised you don't have the other two. I think the Venom one is the best but all three look fantastic.

Movie sucked, the pose on this is kind of meh, but the texture on the sculpt of the costume is outrageous.

Movie sucked, the pose on this is kind of meh, but the texture on the sculpt of the costume is outrageous.

The pose and being the black costume is why I got it but you're right the texture and detail is freaking awesome!

Yeah, the best part of the movie was the texture on that costume. I just wish the staue or the 1:1 symbiote bust had this texture as well... :monkey2

The pose and being the black costume is why I got it but you're right the texture and detail is freaking awesome!

Wait till you get the red/blue version. I think the texture is even more dramatic on that one. And while I like the Venom bust, I do have to say that it doesn't work for me as well as either Spidey. They were going for the chaotic look on the costume, so the webbing is meant to look less uniform, but the end result mostly looks like it was just a sloppy paint job.

Nice pics Josh and yes the Black Spidey bust is awesome. I also have Red 'n Blue Spidey and Venom......and Venom is by far the best of the 3 so I highly recommend getting him.

Wait till you get the red/blue version. I think the texture is even more dramatic on that one. And while I like the Venom bust, I do have to say that it doesn't work for me as well as either Spidey. They were going for the chaotic look on the costume, so the webbing is meant to look less uniform, but the end result mostly looks like it was just a sloppy paint job.

The Red/Blue one at SDCC looked really nice and I was tempted to order them there. I may end up getting them but right now I'm gonna hold off. I really liked the look of Venom the overall way it was done is really cool. I'm on the WL for Venom so we'll see.

Nice pics Josh and yes the Black Spidey bust is awesome. I also have Red 'n Blue Spidey and Venom......and Venom is by far the best of the 3 so I highly recommend getting him.

Thanks. I want the other two but right now I may have to wait with the fact I'll need to spend a little on Bacara it looks like.

My WL order for the Venom bust just went through. So I'll be adding that to the collection.

Back