Comic Con 2008 Registration Open

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where at in SD ?

I actually live in south Orange County in Mission Viejo, so it takes about 40 minutes or so to get to San Diego, but with traffic it can take even longer, and it's hard to find parking. The other hard thing will be finding a ride down; my brother might go but he doesn't care to go to the Freak's party, and I really REALLY do, but I have to find a ride back.

This will be really complicated . . .

I wish I could go but I live no where near Sandiego and well, I just can't make it there. After I move to tucson next year I wont miss a single one.

Darkartist (Josh) and Sick Boy, I'll gladly share a room with you guys and split the cost. I am in the same boat as the both of you so any cuts in cost will be great appreciated.

That's awesome! Yeah bro, you are more than welcome. I say one more person and we should be set. I'll probably just bring my sleeping bag. :lol

Darkartist (Josh) and Sick Boy, I'll gladly share a room with you guys and split the cost. I am in the same boat as the both of you so any cuts in cost will be great appreciated.

that be cool if you can come bro :chew

If you are going to SDCC do yourself a favor and DO NOT MISS THE SS FREAKS PARTY!

Last year Adam, Allison, Cat and myself all actually left the fun-as-hell Sideshow party a little early to go to the predictably stuffy Lucasfilm/Gentle Giant party... A mistake I will not make again! :banghead Hopefully, they're on different nights this year. If not, my allegiance lies with The Freaks. :rock :duff

I'm trying to line up my ducks and possibly see if I can make it out this year. I've been offered a place to stay so now I'm looking into flights.

If I can sell my SIM soon, it'll be a no brainer for me.

That's awesome! Yeah bro, you are more than welcome. I say one more person and we should be set. I'll probably just bring my sleeping bag. :lol

Yeah, carbo-fation, definitely welcome to stay with us. We just need one more person guys. I can get a room that's close to the convention center, but it will be like $450 a night, so it will come to about $480 or so a person total. Or we can be like a mile or 2 away for $300 or less per person. All depends on how close you want to be.

Yeah, carbo-fation, definitely welcome to stay with us. We just need one more person guys. I can get a room that's close to the convention center, but it will be like $450 a night, so it will come to about $480 or so a person total. Or we can be like a mile or 2 away for $300 or less per person. All depends on how close you want to be.

I don't mind if we aren't close... Can always take a taxi or something. Also, just to be cost effective. And I hope we can get a few more guys, just cram us all in there. I'm cool with the floor, I'm sure I'll be trashed enough to crash wherever. :lol

I'm now looking for a place to stay (preferrably close to the Conv Ctr) for myself and two friends.

I might be able to get a room via Professional Guest Registration, but figured I'd ask just in case. Besides, it'd be more fun to room with Freaks anyway. :duff

If you are going to SDCC do yourself a favor and DO NOT MISS THE SS FREAKS PARTY!

Last year Adam, Allison, Cat and myself all actually left the fun-as-hell Sideshow party a little early to go to the predictably stuffy Lucasfilm/Gentle Giant party... A mistake I will not make again! :banghead Hopefully, they're on different nights this year. If not, my allegiance lies with The Freaks. :rock :duff

Yeah, you guys missed the dance circle - shame on you...:chew

Back