Comic Con 2008 Registration Open

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, carbo-fation, definitely welcome to stay with us. We just need one more person guys. I can get a room that's close to the convention center, but it will be like $450 a night, so it will come to about $480 or so a person total. Or we can be like a mile or 2 away for $300 or less per person. All depends on how close you want to be.

DarkArtst said:
I don't mind if we aren't close... Can always take a taxi or something. Also, just to be cost effective. And I hope we can get a few more guys, just cram us all in there. I'm cool with the floor, I'm sure I'll be trashed enough to crash wherever.
Count me in then. But as Josh said, I really don't care about being close to the convention as long as the rooms are cheap. I can even bring my Sleeping bag so that won't be a problem. Plus you guys will need someone amongst you who's not drunk.;):D

You might care if the room is close especially if you've never been. It can wear ya down pretty good.

I don't mind if we aren't close... Can always take a taxi or something. Also, just to be cost effective. And I hope we can get a few more guys, just cram us all in there. I'm cool with the floor, I'm sure I'll be trashed enough to crash wherever. :lol
If you are not close try and make sure you are close to a trolly station. A taxi will cost a fortune since you will not move in the traffic.

https://www.sdmts.com/

Guys- definitely heed the wisdom of either being close to Con or by a trolly stop!

It is a huge pain-in-the-a$$ getting through traffic so bad- I can guarantee you've never seen it so thick. And the Con floor is gigantic. It's quite tiring just getting around it day after day and all day, without even trying to get there and back.

Do yourself a favor and learn from those who have gone before...

And can't wait to meet you!
5.gif

I only had a 6-block walk to my hotel last year....by the end of the day/evening, it felt like 6 miles. Traffic was horrendous....free bus to the hotel was easy (to drop stuff off), coming back to the con on the bus was a nightmare....was in traffic for over 45 minutes for a 2-block distance. Suggest being very close to a trolley stop and closer is definitely worth the extra you'll pay for rooms.

DAMNIT !!!!

I still haven't bought my ticket and now the 4-days are sold out =[ NOw I'll have to buy each day's individual pass :monkey2

I never hated you as much as I do right now. Can you buy each day's individual pass?????

You can.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've got a press pass coming and a regular pass just incase there where any issue with my press pass. Though if my Sister ends up coming she'll have to use that.

PHEW, I'll do that today. Probably a little bit more, but I don't care. If any of you guys want to do something wednesday night, hit me up, my buddy's are going preview night and I guess I'll be doing nothing.

Yes, you can. Just don't get the preview night (I think).

I'm sure you've hated me more some other time though.

No, don't think so. Well there was that time where we didn't cuddle afterwards, but I just assumed you were tired.

DAMNIT, why didn't I buy it like 2 months ago? Because I'm lazy...I blame Loki

What else is new? I get blamed for everything at work too so why should this place be any different?

Get off your ass and buy your tix already. They only went on sale over 6 months ago ya ******

PHEW, I'll do that today. Probably a little bit more, but I don't care. If any of you guys want to do something wednesday night, hit me up, my buddy's are going preview night and I guess I'll be doing nothing.

I'll be busy PV night since I'm going and want to take as many pictures as I can.

What else is new? I get blamed for everything at work too so why should this place be any different?

Get off your ass and buy your tix already. They only went on sale over 6 months ago ya ******

It's funny, because every year when its time to leave I always think about buying next year's ticket and always don't. WHy do it now, I have all year to do it...............well that turned out great.

I'll be busy PV night since I'm going and want to take as many pictures as I can.

Yea, last year, I remember preview night was just as crowded as every other day.

Back