Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kicking myself for not getting the EX from sideshow when I had the chance. Back then I deemed $400 too much for a toy/statue.

How times have changed...

Kicking myself for not getting the EX from sideshow when I had the chance. Back then I deemed $400 too much for a toy/statue.

Good point, if he were released now im sure they would charge more for him with todays pricing

Good point, if he were released now im sure they would charge more for him with todays pricing

Well I just meant that I used think $400 was too much to spend, and now I have 2 $300+ statues, all these hot toys, and 4 different statues that cost more than $600 on order. My times have changed lol

Just got Colossus EX #368 a few days ago, Love it he is a beast and so happy to have him in my collection waiting on the xmen pfs to arrive to have the whole line set!!

Excellent Score and Pic's SC and yes they nail Piotr Rasputin IMO and it is self-serving :lol:lol:lol Impressive Post My Friend,
This Post is Colossus Approved

Do not dwell to much on it my Friend, we here have all missed out on one piece or another, mine was Dart Talon still Kick myself from time to time but I will come across her at a show and not at evilbay prices.

Be Cool Surly
Al

before I got my best as what I did is that I went to Lowes and I purchased Aluminum strips,cut them and laid them across and it did a great job reinforcing the glass yet I was still always worried because the frame of the detolf itself is just so frail its only tack welded so have caution if you plan putting him as he is quite heavy.
Thank you bro!!! Does anyone know if a delot would be able to carry the weight if the glass is double stacked?

Thank you bro!!! Does anyone know if a delot would be able to carry the weight if the glass is double stacked?

before I got my best as what I did is that I went to Lowes and I purchased Aluminum strips,cut them and laid them across and it did a great job reinforcing the glass yet I was still always worried because the frame of the detolf itself is just so frail its only tack welded so have caution if you plan putting him as he is quite heavy.

double in the glass is a option Smooth Criminal but it is IMO is a Risk, I have done it in the past but not for long and not with such a heavy piece and that was with Ms.Marvel, you could go the route the my Friend Akira went a use reinforce the glass or purchase a cut to fit 1/4 + inch tempered glass, that is what I have 7 PF's Displayed on right now, it used to be a TV stand, and that is the thickness of what these guys are displayed on

Behold

100_9118.jpg

here's a better shot of the stand

Lol, no Emma PF, I don't blame you though my friend. I have the AH as a stand in as well.

Ski

Sent from my SKI-N900P using Skiatalk

Lol, no Emma PF, I don't blame you though my friend. I have the AH as a stand in as well.

Ski

Sent from my SKI-N900P using Skiatalk

They Failed on the Emma PF IMO, Ski, Tooney J. Scott Campbell was not the direction they should have gone and I like his works, I have seen her in some other collections, I like the pose and did I say I like the pose :lol:lol:lol I just wonder how long it took them to sell out, just wonder when we will ever see a Comic Version in the near Future?
so come on Jean Grey PF

You gotta get psylocke and maybe Apocalypse...

if you are referring to my collection Massacre, I have a Psylocke she on the back row and Apocolypse is still on the list my Friend

WOW Colossus! I am blown away..those are truly EPIC Displays!!!
double in the glass is a option Smooth Criminal but it is IMO is a Risk, I have done it in the past but not for long and not with such a heavy piece and that was with Ms.Marvel, you could go the route the my Friend Akira went a use reinforce the glass or purchase a cut to fit 1/4 + inch tempered glass, that is what I have 7 PF's Displayed on right now, it used to be a TV stand, and that is the thickness of what these guys are displayed on

Behold

100_9118.jpg

Behold

100_9118.jpg

That is an awesome x-men display :)

Love the display Colossus, going to use the different height levels in a staggered display on my collection. Classy.

Has anybody seen the custom xmen custom bases ? turns them into a dio looks awesome. Was wondering if anybody has them?

Back