Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are very reliable. I have purchased from them on many occassions without issue. But, ask that they retape the styro if they open the statue to inspect it.

Saw colossus over at midtown comics on time square today and I'm sold, getting one, not feeling bad at all about passing on the exclusive, like the regular head a lot better. It will be mine!! :yess:

I've seen the Colossus Pf reg in my somewhat LCS a few days back. He looks mostly awesome...except the ankle area. Looks like he got chicken leg or something. So thin from the ankle up a little bit.

9ktkw3.jpg

whbeq0.jpg

121enhi.jpg

9ut5rt.jpg

abialf.jpg

2r5u80o.jpg

2i26dl2.jpg

nbt7qa.jpg

It's only been a week and you are already planning to call your CC company.:cuckoo:

Midtown comics is extremely reliable. It depends where you are, it might take 2-3 weeks.

I have contacted them about 5 times and no response on when they are going to actually send the statue. I ordered it over two weeks ago and nothing? I don't think I am over reacting at this point. I will give them until the end of next week. All I want is a straight answer on why they have not shipped a product that I spent nearly $400 on two weeks ago. Sorry, the $5 comics they sent me does not equal my $385 charge on my card.

Not based on your terrific feedback, but on that of others who have responded it sounds like they are typically reliable.

By the way I live in Ohio which should take about 1-2 days to get here.

Lol it's like you just walked in on him in the shower, or in the room with kitty? :horror:lol

Lol it's like you just walked in on him in the shower, or in the room with kitty? :horror:lol

Kitty Pryde hears Colossus grunting behind the door.

"Grrr ah ehh ahhh"

Kitty worried that Colossus could be in trouble phases through the door to find Pete....

In his steel form, on his knees, and beating off to a sexy front cover magazine of Emma Frost in lingerie.

"KATYA!"

"Don''t Katya me PETE! So this is why you haven't been paying attention to me for the past week? Been fantasizing about Ms. Frost? That cheating whore?"

"Katya...Ms. F-F-Frost said th.."

"SAID WHAT PETE?"

"Well..I been seeing her down in th.."

"YOU BEEN SEEING HER?"

"For therapy Katya...I think maybe Ms. Frost can help me and you get better you know? Said I should take time off and let myself go for a while..."

"What...have...you...been...DOING?!"

"Ms. Frost thought it would be good therapy if she get in my head to see problem. Said our love life is PATETIC and boring. Thought it be good for Logan to take me to special club to see something else."

"And did it HELP PETE?!"

"Da...."

"Ohhhhh! Now I see the problem you have with me Pete! I am simply too boring for you now! If I was more like Ms. whorish Frost you would like me better? Should I bend over more? Should I get on my knees more? Should I wear less clothes more? Would you like that?"

"Da...."

"I'm so sorry darling... Let me make it up to you now.

*Kitty bends over and grabs Colossus's **** at the crown.*

"DA! You are going to finish for me?"

*Kitty grabs the Victoria's Secret magazine, phases, places the magazine through his **** and near his steel ballz."

Kitty: DA! >=D *Kitty Phases back*

"KATYA WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!" *Colossus rolls around the floor in pain with his hands between his legs.*

"Darling...Better hurry up to Beast to get your **** back on! You are no man to me without your stick!

YAY HAPPY SUNDAY ALL! :panic: BLESS Greg Land and his sexy drawing of girls!!!

Kitty Pryde hears Colossus grunting behind the door.

"Grrr ah ehh ahhh"

Kitty worried that Colossus could be in trouble phases through the door to find Pete....

In his steel form, on his knees, and beating off to a sexy front cover magazine of Emma Frost in lingerie.

"KATYA!"

"Don''t Katya me PETE! So this is why you haven't been paying attention to me for the past week? Been fantasizing about Ms. Frost? That cheating whore?"

"Katya...Ms. F-F-Frost said th.."

"SAID WHAT PETE?"

"Well..I been seeing her down in th.."

"YOU BEEN SEEING HER?"

"For therapy Katya...I think maybe Ms. Frost can help me and you get better you know? Said I should take time off and let myself go for a while..."

"What...have...you...been...DOING?!"

"Ms. Frost thought it would be good therapy if she get in my head to see problem. Said our love life is PATETIC and boring. Thought it be good for Logan to take me to special club to see something else."

"And did it HELP PETE?!"

"Da...."

"Ohhhhh! Now I see the problem you have with me Pete! I am simply too boring for you now! If I was more like Ms. whorish Frost you would like me better? Should I bend over more? Should I get on my knees more? Should I wear less clothes more? Would you like that?"

"Da...."

"I'm so sorry darling... Let me make it up to you now.

*Kitty bends over and grabs Colossus's **** at the crown.*

"DA! You are going to finish for me?"

*Kitty grabs the Victoria's Secret magazine, phases, places the magazine through his **** and near his steel ballz."

Kitty: DA! >=D *Kitty Phases back*

"KATYA WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!" *Colossus rolls around the floor in pain with his hands between his legs.*

"Darling...Better hurry up to Beast to get your **** back on! You are no man to me without your stick!

YAY HAPPY SUNDAY ALL! :panic: BLESS Greg Land and his sexy drawing of girls!!!

Lmao!!! That was a good read!

Back