Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joe, on page 206 Jokes-on-You is talking about getting rid of his Ex, check it out if interested.

Thanks for the Info Colossus

Colossus 223/500

100_9083.jpg

Awesome set up :clap

You know there were so many times I almost cancelled my ordered EX. Then when the in hand shots started coming in I decided to just go with it and I am so glad I did.

So impressed with this guy, he is so tall, barely fits in my Besta and certainly isn't interested in sharing a shelf :)

I have him displayed with EX head but I am kinda drawn to the regular more and more.

Anyway great statue glad to have gotten him, congrats to all those that did and Special thanks for all the enthusiasm of this thread that made me stick it out.

Now bring on the Joker....

You know there were so many times I almost cancelled my ordered EX. Then when the in hand shots started coming in I decided to just go with it and I am so glad I did.

So impressed with this guy, he is so tall, barely fits in my Besta and certainly isn't interested in sharing a shelf :)

I have him displayed with EX head but I am kinda drawn to the regular more and more.

Anyway great statue glad to have gotten him, congrats to all those that did and Special thanks for all the enthusiasm of this thread that made me stick it out.

Now bring on the Joker....

Great Synopsis; Brayzen, made crack up about not interested in sharing a shelf.

BTW Welcome to the Show

very nice collection...you collect anything else? I'm having trouble concentrating on a specific character, team, or publisher for that matter...

That new PF looks awesome I am getting tempted to pick one up myself after seeing all these in hand pics. Congrats to you my friend. An instant grail in your eyes I am sure.

Back