• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

COLLECTION PURGE - HT RESI 4, EB 24,_ MEDI MGS, Feng Leon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MateriaHunter

Freaked Out
Reaction score
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PICTURES

I'm at the point where all I seem to spend my cash on is extra shelves /display cabinets rather than new stuff, so i've decided to get rid of a few of the things that I've bought where the source material isnt as important to me as perhaps some of my collection is. But, my loss is your gain, I'd rather this stuff go to a good home who will appreciate it!

Leon Kennedy (RE) RPD AND RE4 outfits!

NormLeon01.jpg

NormLeon03.jpg

Had this guy since he was first released, and kinda feel like this is the right time to let him go. This is ORIGINAL (brown jacket) biohazard 4 Leon, with all original weapons and accessories, PLUS his RPD outfit, which I picked up separately off of the bay when he first got released.

Going price for this guy at the moment seems to be about £380 new for just the RPD version, I'll be happy with £320 for the entire thing, shipped anywhere.

Jack Bauer - (Enterbay)

jb01.jpg

Great figure, amazing headsculpt, just not as into 24 as I once was. As new, in original box, stand, accesories, and also throwing in a g36c (HT) as he looks awesome with it. Looking for £85 delivered in the UK, £95 shipped everywhere else.

Raiden -
_
MGraiden01.jpg

Still has original box, no tears or marks on him, however, he never came with a little white "exo bone" on his right leg like he does on his other leg. I always assumed this was a stylistic choice but it just looks like it was never put on mine, there's no tearing or glue marks to show it was ever on there. I'm also throwing in the coat, it's from a SS Spike figure from Buffy.

Honestly don't know how to price this one, as there's none on eBay whatsoever. Looking for £165 shipped anywhere? Happy to haggle.

Leon (The Professional) -

Leonp06.jpg

Bit of a confusing one this. This is the heroic figure, on a TT narrow, with FENGS head sculpt.
Glasses, hat, coat, turtleneck, grenades, trousers & holster(s) are all from the heroic figure.
Knife, M9, mags, shoes are all Kitbashed (HT)

Headsculpt is Fengs, and will also throw in the old one for good measure. Comes with all the stuff that came with the heroic figure (plant, case etc). Was in the middle of weathering the case, so needs two new straps, apart from that, all new.

Not letting this go for a low price, don't WANT to sell him, he just cost me a lot to put together and I don't really have room for him, but he can go into storage. Love this HS. No original body (was terrible so I threw it) or box for this guy. Looking for £235 shipped anywhere.

Wanting cash for these, only thing I'm really interested in trading for at the moment is the Rainman Fighter 1999 clothing set (Tyler Durden) or Medicom Kaneda (and bike, depending on how much stuff your wanting!)

Feel free to drop me a PM / e-mail, or if you'd like pictures of something I might have missed, give me a bell! If there's no interest they'll just be going up on eBay.

I've bought from quite a few people on here, T2Fanatic, Ike-con, Elvis1976, Spencer, Xenoviper, but never sold on here. Have a few references on OSW and Spawn boards, and 370+ feedback on eBay (wallhead3004). I also run finalfantasymerchandise.com, so you'll find me there too as an admin (MateriaHunter).

Thanks!

Matt

Last edited:
Sorry shell! Would have replied sooner but didn't want to bump it again :p

Leon the professional is no longer reserved, and I available again! Willin to haggle on all prices :)

-Matt

Back