Cobra Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know... Not really digging these. Something looks off. Maybe it's the empty H-harness or something. It kind of reminds me of the Mail away Hasbro trooper. No offense.

I think it's more of the shape of the helmet but it really doesn't bother me that much, I ordered two of these guys for my CC :rock

I wish I could afford at least 10 Cobra troopers, that would be freakin awesome!

Sorry to hear that you can't afford so many figures. Be careful looking in the Show Your Selves section, you may happen across some *really* big collections that will make you even more depressed.

SANY2698.jpg

:monkey3

Sorry to hear that you can't afford so many figures. Be careful looking in the Show Your Selves section, you may happen across some *really* big collections that will make you even more depressed.

SANY2698.jpg

:monkey3

your collections seems to have been attacked by the headless horseman there. Also, i wish i had as nice looking a display as You've got there.
I've got allmost as many figures, just nowhere near the room :(

cobra trooper looks cool, but something seems to be missing.

ill have to hit up new line minis for some real lace up boots. he'll look better.

The inability to swap heads is making me pass for the price Sideshow wants.

.. Ok, i'm a little confused at this. I thought the figure was on the Pro body? If that is indeed the case, then how is there an inability to swap heads? the bodies will accept any head that can fit a hot toys body, and that's a pretty big list.

Board members can always rely on TNM for his vulgarity. :banana

I will clarify my original post. If the mask is part of the sculpt with fabric glued ontop, you will need to find a substitute mask if you wish to have more than one trooper that aren't clones. And we don't know yet if the helmet is permanently attached like Indy's fedora.

I will clarify my original post. If the mask is part of the sculpt with fabric glued ontop, you will need to find a substitute mask if you wish to have more than one trooper that aren't clones. And we don't know yet if the helmet is permanently attached like Indy's fedora.

Bub, that's still hardly an "unswappable" head. Perhaps you should actually wait and verify that your information is correct instead of posting Chicken Little garbage all the time.

Board members can always rely on TNM for his vulgarity. :banana

The mask is NOT glued down. In the podcast they said the sculpted mask was done to give us a choice between the sculpted mask or the cloth mask placed over it. I'm fairly sure the helmet is removable since it is listed as an accessory.

The mask is NOT glued down. In the podcast they said the sculpted mask was done to give us a choice between the sculpted mask or the cloth mask placed over it. I'm fairly sure the helmet is removable since it is listed as an accessory.

listen to this man, he is both wise and long-winded :lol

Surely the helmet is removable! If it wasn't the cloth mask wouldn't be removable would it?

Back