Cobra Trooper is up! Use this link!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, Id even cancel my SW stuff for any of these first three figs. This is an amazing line SS has done. Now if we could only get more figs released....

Damn these international shipping times! I've still gotta wait 3 more weeks before I can get my hands on him!!

Man this figure is the sh_t! I really love the intensity in his eyes, really adds a lot of character. Also dig the gear and how the helmet actually stays on with little to no effort! This truly is the best SideShow line going with out a doubt. I'll post pics as soon as he is dry.

Man this figure is the sh_t! I really love the intensity in his eyes, really adds a lot of character. Also dig the gear and how the helmet actually stays on with little to no effort! This truly is the best SideShow line going with out a doubt. I'll post pics as soon as he is dry.

That's one of the things I found interesting. The headsculpt looks soooo damn good, I hate to put the helmet on him and cover it up.

I'd have to agree. I've not been committed to collecting LOTR(none), Star Wars(Storm Trooper and Vader), and I've been selective about the Dead line, but I'm completely dedicated to collecting the Joes.

SDC12121.jpg

SDC12119.jpg

SDC12120.jpg

I've got a Trooper on the way now. I was on the fence about ordering this guy until I saw all the awesome pics and reviews.

Has anyone received their order from Alterego yet?? I'm thinking about ordering one, but want to know if they actually have them in stock yet.

That display with the Commander looks great. Somehow I ended up with two troopers so I may have to try that.

^^^ Very true. I'm probably gonna pick up the Crimson Commander once I get a job, but until then it's the bare minimum for collecting. I've been making cuts on my pre-orders yet for some reason I can't resist getting one of these guys---especially when one can be had for less than $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back