Cobra Trooper is up! Use this link!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I filled out my CT's uniform last night with some cotton, he looks much more realistic now, but I'm still a little dissatisfied with mine, the joints are still too lose for me, hips and knees just move around too much. The Pro is tighter then in the past but just not enough for my satisfaction.

I'd also like the Helmet to have came with a chin strap system, tired of his helmet falling off or repositioning all the time.
Also would've liked longer sleeves but overall love the head sculpt, paint, costume, and accessories, finally I feel Sideshow's weapons are up to other 1:6 company's standards.

Edit:
Was about to take pictures when the Fn' piece of S- Pro body on Toht gave way and toppled into the Trooper which then also gave way and fell to the floor.
So now I have to do repairs on the Trooper. I officially hate the Pro body now.

That's why they come with stands. :dunno

That's why they come with stands. :dunno
I'm moving soon and didn't want to pull everything out since I'll just have to repack it. However I feel a figure should be stable enough to stand on it's own and the Pro figures just can't.
All of mine have week legs.

i always use stands even when a figure seems to stand on its own fine. There is too much chance for something to knock one over and I don't want a pile of figures falling like dominos.

Prog's right and given the price, it's not worth these guys breaking. It takes less time to put them on and take them off the stands than it does to fix them. Still, it's always a bummer to read about them toppling. :(

Got mine from toyz2 today, awesome figure, glad he came so quickly from a distributor

That darn sticker, and short arms on the tunic just kill it for me.

looks good to me. just gotta futz it a bit.

IMG_0987.jpg

After seeing all this pictures, the waiting is killing me. I should have kept my order from SS:banghead. I hope White Wizard gets their soon. I guess the wait is the prize paid for trying to get it cheaper.

waitlist just converted for me and I only signed up 2 weeks ago. i guess i'll splurge and keep the order.

this is buging the crap out of me. anyone know WHY they went with the elastic ankles?

What do you mean? At the bottom of the pant legs? So they hug the leg at the top of the boots better. Snakes is the same way. I think it looks good.

What do you mean? At the bottom of the pant legs? So they hug the leg at the top of the boots better. Snakes is the same way. I think it looks good.

It's also consistent with military blousing. Though if that's what Lerath meant, not sure which I would've preferred, the elastic or the drawstrings. But in either case, as you said, it still looks good.

i've got a custom project in mind that will be hilarious for this figure. hope to start it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back