Cobra Throne Announced!--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear SkiFreakingAwesomeness:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, newbs, haters, cheapskates, non-freaks, King Darkness one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Your Wait List Reservation # W24769DZ is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2010-04-08. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you MUST cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2010-04-08 by logging into your account here:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, newbs, haters, cheapskates, non-freaks, King Darkness one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Your Wait List Reservation # W24769DZ is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2010-04-08. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you MUST cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2010-04-08 by logging into your account here:

Funny post. 2 weeks and it'll be flipped on ebay. :p

I fall under the, "no need for penile compensation" category. ;)

Nah not GI JOE RAH, it lives and dies with the Ski. :lecture

I think this is gonna drop in price anyways, no flipping on the Throne, just like it for what it is...

Congrats, Ski :rock

Welcome to the club Ski!

1240589311_russianschoolmetalband.gif

seriously....this is one of the nicest pieces i've owned. All my friends say the pics don't do the Throne justice.
I love the magnet on the bottom of the chair,so it wont slide.

Back