Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People are making that assumption based on the "1 per quarter" mantra and the fact that both this and Duke are scheduled for 1st Quarter 2010.

:huh
that and the fact that we'll have 6 figures shipped to us by the end of this year but there were only 4 quarters in 2009 i believe. so they aren't really following the 1 per quarter rule. it's more of a guideline than a rule me thinks.

that and the fact that we'll have 6 figures shipped to us by the end of this year but there were only 4 quarters in 2009 i believe. so they aren't really following the 1 per quarter rule. it's more of a guideline than a rule me thinks.

there was actually 6 quarters in 2009.

Shai stop posting those damn popcorn eating gifs. :thwak :lol

They should've made the Cobra Sniper blue and given the AK-74 to the black trooper. Then their made up soldier could be "Night Ops Commando" or whatever and the blue soldier w/Dragunov would have been a perfect update of the original 1982 figure.

And so long as we get four "major character" releases a year, the rest is gravy! :D

Shai stop posting those damn popcorn eating gifs. :thwak :lol

They should've made the Cobra Sniper blue and given the AK-74 to the black trooper. Then their made up soldier could be "Night Ops Commando" or whatever and the blue soldier w/Dragunov would have been a perfect update of the original 1982 figure.

yea but you could just switch the weapons on your own if it is that important no? i never liked that the infantry troopers has sniper rifles. i think this way makes more sense.

yea but you could just switch the weapons on your own if it is that important no? i never liked that the infantry troopers has sniper rifles. i think this way makes more sense.

I think what Khev is getting at is that if the Sniper were in blue he'd be the perfect 1/6 '82 Cobra Officer. You could still switch rifles if need be with the Trooper.

cobraoffcr82.jpg

CobraSoldier1982.jpg

I think what Khev is getting at is that if the Sniper were in blue he'd be the perfect 1/6 '82 Cobra Officer. You could still switch rifles if need be with the Trooper.

cobraoffcr82.jpg

CobraSoldier1982.jpg

oh yeah...my bad i misread his post to mean trooper....not officer.

on second thought...i confused myself..but the infantry should have assault rifles..blue officers as well...and the black is great for a sniper.

It's like that funny buttstock placement discussion. We're looking at it from an experienced POV. We already know that each team has a designated marksman/sniper. ;)

Awesome. Ordered the second I saw it.

I like it much better than the officer figure, which I did not order. I'm more motivated to get the regular trooper now.

I'd rather spend the money and get another regular trooper than this.

thinking about it more, add me to the list wishing this figure was blue. i am/was considering getting a second trooper and would have got this one instead of 2 of the same figures. not sure I want a black one though.

I really like this Cobra Sniper! However, I'm tired of Cobra after Cobra being announced. Where are Beach Head and Firefly? Although Firefly is a merc working w/ Cobra, at least he is not ANOTHER trooper. I guess I'll have to go back to bashing together my own Joes if this keeps up.

Back