Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25.gif

If he's going for stealth why would he have a big silver reflector painted on his helmet giving away his position? :huh

true... as a sniper he should want to blend in with his fellow troopers. :lol

No, were he blue he would've looked exactly like the original Officer and you could just swap rifles with the Trooper. There'd of been very little to piss and moan about with that one.

You hypocrites owe an apology to everyone you ripped on for purchasing the CCC. :) Every reason you're giving for justifying the "Blackhole Cobra Trooper" is exactly what the fans of CCC were saying back when he was announced.

I can let them slide on a generic soldier, not a main character.

I don't know what to say... why this?:confused: No, I'm not complaining, but I do fear that releases like this will lead to a loss of interest and support for this line before they get around to making all the core characters. I say that because the releases are already seemingly slow to most of us but then again maybe there just hinting that the releases in the line will start to pick up. Heres hoping.

I don't know what to say... why this?:confused: No, I'm not complaining, but I do fear that releases like this will lead to a loss of interest and support for this line before they get around to making all the core characters. I say that because the releases are already seemingly slow to most of us but then again maybe there just hinting that the releases in the line will start to pick up. Heres hoping.

Have you read the posts here? If you had, you'd realize this figure is a bonus release, outside of the quarterly "main characters" we're supposed to get. If anything, aside from being an army builder, he'll help boost interest in the line.

Have you read the posts here? If you had, you'd realize this figure is a bonus release, outside of the quarterly "main characters" we're supposed to get. If anything, aside from being an army builder, he'll help boost interest in the line.

Did someone from SS come in and advise this was a "bonus", is that just assumption on everyones part?

Did someone from SS come in and advise this was a "bonus", is that just assumption on everyones part?

People are making that assumption based on the "1 per quarter" mantra and the fact that both this and Duke are scheduled for 1st Quarter 2010.

:huh

Are you being confrontational again?:lol Yea bro I read it and thats why I said the latter (not trying to argue with you, honestly:peace)but I think it also could backfire.

You still have those who get a lil impatient waitng for more popular characters to come into the fold. Too much of this and not upping the number of different troops per year(to 6 or even 12) and eventually the number collectors waiting may say screw it and give up on the line all together. Not saying thats me or you but I personally am holding out for the original viper and B.A.T.'s for my army as well as chrome face cobra commander(don't mind being patient ethier). With releases like this that seemingly slow things down, other collectors that feel that way may start to give up and more of that risks Sideshow discontinuing the line.

Back